Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: First ever order

First ever order

Hey again all,

Gonna make my first order soon, but I just want to make sure I'm getting everything I need to get going. Here's my list:

Updated:
    All from HealthCabin:
    3 x 280mAh Manual Batteries
    2 x 5pk of Boge 510D Empty Cartomizers
    1 x Mega PCC for 510
    1 x 10ml HC PG Strawberry 11mg
    1 x 10ml HC PG Grape 6mg
    1 x 10ml HC PG Kent 11mg
    1 x 10ml HC PG Vanilla 6mg
    1 x 10ml HC VG Chocolate 6mg
    1 x 10ml HC VG Strawberry 18mg
    1 x 10ml HC VG Tobacco 11mg
    1 x 10ml HC VG Vanilla 6mg
    1 x 10ml HC VG Watermelon 6mg
    1 x 10ml Dekang B&H 11mg

Have I covered everything? Once I get an idea for the flavours and strengths, I want to start mixing my own flavours. But thats a long way away.
    Last edited by AusSTY; 13-09-12 at 02:26 PM.

AVF Regular
    Don't forget a charger for your batteries...if you want a cig-a-like then you should be pretty right, maybe get a couple of extra atties.........when you want more battery time (1000mah as opposed to 280mah) then check out this------> Ultimate eCigarette Starter Kit , you will find the "Stardusts" are an easy way of holding more juice and are simple and easy to fill and use.....

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

As Phuckdup2 says, as a newb the Startdust clearomizers seem so much cleaner and neater than any other system.

I originally got a ego-T system from John @ ecigquality but before I even used, after doing some further research about filling etc, I swapped it for the Vision Starter Kit from him. Includes everything you need 2 batteries, 3 stardusts and includes charger and portable carry case and is just over the $50 free Express shipping limit as well

The last thing I wanted to be doing while starting vaping was piss around with messy and leaking tanks etc.

I was concerned about how different the ego style batteries were compared to a normal ciggie, but to me it's just another "break" from your normal cigarette routine.

Might be worth considering assuming you don't mind the larger size.
    Last edited by limbot; 13-09-12 at 01:25 PM.

AVF Regular
    Get yourself the 18650 ego mod. That sucker will last you all day.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Most people all want to start with something that looks like an smoke but soon move on, but i wont get you off track by talking about other options, as your head is probably spinning already.

Firstly why buy from 3 different suppliers and pay for 3 lots of postage.

Get it all from Healthcabin and use their discount code they are a good supplier

Second - Cartridges and atomiser combo's are messy and hold little juice. Get a 510 starter pack if you like but get 20 Boge cartomisers to use instead off the cartridges and atomisers, they are easier to use, less messy, perform better

Get manual batteries versus automatics as you can control how long you leave them on, and they are not prone to damage from juice leaks

[Joyetech] Joye 510 Starter Kit (Manual/Auto)

Boge Cartomisers
    5pc Boge 510D Empty Cartomizer(7 colors)

get a few prefilled as well if you relly want to - next item down

Also get a couple of bottles of unflavoured 36mg nic juice in 50% pg 50% vg as you can then use this with australian suppliers no nic Doubler flavours to make your own nic juice - the flavours are much better

115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $17.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

then order whatever premixed juice you want - as listed - perhaps get this as well to try liqua premixed sampler pack

http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php...oducts_id=8122

My other advice is to also try this ego c and stardust kit its only $18, only 1 battgery and stardust but will give you a cheap way off trying them and easy to use and much better performance

eGo K Vision(CE4/StarDust) Compact Kit [B-A9 eGo K] - $18.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

After that you get this and have a better idea off what you like you can order other hardware from aussie suppliers, as they have everything other than nicotine juices
    Last edited by Mickg33; 13-09-12 at 01:03 PM.

AVF Regular
    Agree with Mickg33, get the boge cartomisers.

You might as well buy as much as possible from Healthcabin, they are a great vendor normally 6-7 days shipping time with EMS, you will save on shipping costs if you buy from 1 place.

CCC
    Yeah get cartomizers instead of atomizer + cartridge, and im not sure why you would be getting 6mg juice, how many cigarettes were you smoking in a day?

Updated shopping list

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Yeah get cartomizers instead of atomizer + cartridge, and im not sure why you would be getting 6mg juice, how many cigarettes were you smoking in a day?
    I'm picking up several different strength juices to find out which ones I'd prefer and if I need to go stronger etc.

I can be anywhere from 15 - 25 cigs per day. Really does depend on the day.
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by AusSTY View Post
    I'm picking up several different strength juices to find out which ones I'd prefer and if I need to go stronger etc.

I can be anywhere from 15 - 25 cigs per day. Really does depend on the day.
    Ok so then you are going to need between 15 - 25 mg per day to keep satisfied as 1 cigarette has 1mg of nic in it. I'd say 18mg juice will be for you.
    margyb and AusSTY like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast