Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: just about to buy a ego c twist, I want a tank to go with it

AVF Regular

just about to buy a ego c twist, I want a tank to go with it

ok just about to buy a Ecig-SA.com I already have some stardusts lying around but i want something different. Ecig-SA.com is what i am looking at. these are rebuildable right? so all I will need is a few Ecig-SA.com how well do these sit on the ego battery? Do I need an adapter?

thanks in advance

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    lol that didnt work 1st link... ego c twist vv 1000mah battery 2nd link... vivi nova clearomizer tank 3rd link... vivi nova short wick atomiser head 2.8ohm

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

The 3ml look pretty silly on an eGo think there qare smaller 1s that fit the eGo better but if your looking for something different maybe try a SMOKtech eGo Dual Coil Tank...?

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

AVF Regular
    dont stock em where I am buying. they have 6ml dct tanks but in guessing thats even bigger

$489.52 spent on vaping

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Super Moderator
    Vivi Novas are a great match for the ego twist
    your links kept sending me to the coil head for them lol , but I presume you are buying the unit as well .
    They arent so much rebuildables , but the coil heads are SWAPPABLE ... you can rebuild these heads too , rather easily , but they werent designed as a true rebuildable .
    They give a great vape too ... I love them

You might want to look at a collar for the battery , as they are only supported by the 510 thread and this can put a strain on things if they are dropped from a great height

I couldnt see them on the S.A. site tho , they look like this if youare browsing elsewhere?

EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    the shop I am getting the battery from doesnt stock those... and ozvape doesnt have the batteries i want :/

$489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

You might want to look at a collar for the battery , as they are only supported by the 510 thread and this can put a strain on things if they are dropped from a great height

I couldnt see them on the S.A. site tho , they look like this if youare browsing elsewhere?

yep watching the grimm green review on the c twist, he has a collar on his and it looks pretty clean

$489.52 spent on vaping

Super Moderator
    Ecig-SA.com

I hate it when shops put things in Stoopid places and dont offer a search LOL

You owe me :P
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast