Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Swallowing the little red pill - saying yes!

Swallowing the little red pill - saying yes!

Ultimate eCigarette Starter Kit

Ok so I am thinking about purchasing this one.

What sort of spares am I going to need. I am just about certain I'll blow something up/break it/burn it or put a hole in it or generally just stuff it up!

Is this going to be easy enough for me to use? I chose a 2 piece cig-a-like cause I am not at all technically minded and liked the whole just-like-a-cigarette thing but am finding the rate I am going through cartomizers is a tad ridiculous. Not to mention the constantly waiting for the battery to charge a bit of a bad joke. Ihad already decided to start mixing and filling myself to save some $ and this is the next logical step yes??
    London Fog and Sign me up like this.

looks like a defentate improvement, and i am sure its easy enough to use
    as for spares, really thats up to you personally i would get some 510 atomisers and drip tips maybe low res on those batteries, handy for testing new flavors if you are trying many, also a few low res cartomisers if you like to switch flavors 4 or 5 times a day like me
    thats when the fun starts, you will buy more, then more, then more again lol
    keep it intresting keep you off the cigs

basicly what i am saying is within 3 months from now you will have a pink or purple provari with the latest supercool rebuildable titanium whatever on the end of it, 50 drip tips,30 drip shields,20 carto tanks, kitchen sink...etc etc

well you had to choose the red pill..........

might i be the first to say congratulations on never smoking another stinking cigarette again
    ...at 6 foot 6 and a hundred tons, the undisputed king of the slums...

AVF Regular
    Nice choice...you will love it.....easy to use and basically newbie proof......you can't mess it up

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    That kit looks good, those stardusts that come with it are easy as to fill. Just unscrew the top, tip it on an angle then squeeze in your juice. I am using those at the moment and they are pretty well fool proof.

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hi manda_jane

As you are buying from Vape bar, drop "hack" a mail and ask him his opinion. He is a stand up guy and will point you in the right direction as to what you will need to go with your kit. At this stage its your safest option, as you are about to be inundated with ideas, and information overload will be the order of the day!!
    b874 likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Super Moderator
    Hi Manda ... I think that kit is a great place to start , and it does really contain all you need to get started properly, you will wonder why you stuck with the cigalikes for so long
    Of course it wont have nicotine in the liquid so you will need to order that from OS ... I would suggest somewhere like healthcabin.net .
    While you are shopping for juice , it gives you the opportunity to pick up a few spares at reasonable prices ( given your admitted equipment abuse history lol )
    e-liquid e-Liquid for Electronic Cigarette ( the dekang is usually inoffensive to most lol )
    Spare batteries Battery : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Spare clearomisers Clearomizers : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    ( oh and while you are there I suggest trying a viv nova setup just for shits n giggles .... I like them )

Of course feel free to browse and experiment ... anything Ego will work for you with that kit ( Stick with the vivi or vision clearomisers for a bit tho , they really do give best bang for buck at a minimal learning curve ) then consider going to a tank or similar once you are happy everything is going well
    Plan for redundancies and have spares on hand , if you dont , then Aussie vendors will surely help you out , but its still a few days wait !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Ok slow it down for me... Like I said I am coming from a cig-a-like two piece (V2 ecig) to be precise... and have worked out that I could refill the cartomisers with juice (I felt clever!) when it was pointed out to me that perhaps my real need is to find something that will last a bit longer as I was going through 2-3 per day!

I am under the impression that I simply fill the stardust thingie with juice and screw the whole lot together and viola I'm vaping... Sorta like this handy dandy you tube video suggests...

How a Joyetech eGo-T e-cigarette works - YouTube

what does the atomiser do, is this the bit I will break/blow up/burn out? what is low res and why do I need it? I am not being cheeky I honestly just don't know!
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by manda_jayne81 View Post

I am under the impression that I simply fill the stardust thingie with juice and screw the whole lot together and viola I'm vaping... Sorta like this handy dandy you tube video suggests...

How a Joyetech eGo-T e-cigarette works - YouTube
    Thats it, like I said it's practically fool proof (I havent broken mine yet lol)

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

Manda,

As a newb as well, I'd just stick with the kit provided (at least for a start ) and KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) . Yes you're correct, just fill the Stardust with juice and vape

Here's my starter kit which contains less SDs and all I've done is add juice

That kit will give you everything to start with. If you're paranoid, just order a few more Startdusts as spares and some juice ( if you can't use the stuff you've got ) and you're down the rabbit hole

AVF Regular
    as Robray said ...get in contact with MJ(Hack) at Vapebar and have a chat to him....he will point you in the right direction and give you good advice....

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast