Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By sixties
  • 1 Post By Rylee74

Thread: Ego Twist or SLB 650 Ego VV ?

Ego Twist or SLB 650 Ego VV ?

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice or opinions about these 2 choices as my entry into variable voltage. I've been trying to look at various reviews, & just can't seem to make my mind up.

AVF Regular
    I just bought my first VV. I was choosing between 1000mah ego-c twist and slb 650 ego WW. I chose the 1000mah twist because of the bigger battery in the end and I am not unhappy with my choice. I am vaping 4.8v on a vivi nova v2 and I am loving it. I am sure you will be happy with either purchase, I only went the way I did because of the bigger battery.

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

If you choose the SLB then you get the added 2 benefits over the twist, USB charger at the bottom of the battery and you can still vape while its connected to the charger, easy to read screen and adjusting buttons for voltage, and it goes to six volts.
    1000 MAH twist is good but i find it very hard to see the voltage on the twist ring.

both Joyetech and SLB are long term high quality manufacturers.

AVF Regular
    Just remember the SLB isn't a pass-thru, it drains more than it charges so you can't run it down, plug it into a usb and start using it again.

AVF Regular

slb ego any day ..what twist :}

I was about to pull the trigger on 2 more twists when ecigmodshop intro'd the slb ego v ...... , I have both the 650 mah slb an 1000 mah twists and I get about 1 or 2 hr more outta the twist runtime wise....bonus the slb recharges in half the time also passthrough ...my twists struggle to bring a 1.5 ohm dc to life the slb does it with ease an with power to spare ... some peeps hava bit trouble with the recessed switch on the slb ....hard to find at times ..lol..it can be but ya get used to it pretty quick ..I also like the fact that you can check the power level on the slb ..its no contest SLB wins hands down for me ...
    Smokin no good A .

Thanks everyone - I've gone ahead & ordered the slb ego
    lastchance and Fatman like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I wonder how long it will be before SLB brings our a 1000mah version?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

from what i hear they have no plans for 1000 MAH, it gets a bit of a broom stick look in that size.

Also with the usb charging at the front they dont see a need to go higher MAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before SLB brings our a 1000mah version?

There are some SUBSTANTIAL rumors in the midst that they have the 1000mah unit not too far away. I'd love to see these with a 'regular' ego button style {which may also be on the cards}..

(walks away whistling)
    Noe likes this.
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez