Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tetsky
  • 1 Post By ElDubya
  • 2 Post By Quom

Thread: Hi, my name's Simon, and i'm a...

AVF Regular

Hi, my name's Simon, and i'm a...

...DRIPPER!

Wow this is the shit. Bought myself a 306 LR atty and been dripping all night. Easy to try different juices, great vapor and great flavours.

Few questions...

How long can i expect this atty to last for? I read i can just stick it in a glass of vodka overnight to clean it when needed. Anything else i should know?

Now, i need to get to sleep asap so i can wake up and start dripping again.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Hi Simon welcome to the world of dripping, glad you enjoy and found the other side of vaping... for me, i drip 90% most of the time... what you must know??.... nothing just drip and vape. 306 lr is just fine for dripping but if you really want the real atomizer for dripping. Try the ikenvape iO6 lr thats the best atomizer for dripping its from vapeking... ow and by the way use the long drip tip sometimes its the juice boils up and spit in your mouth. i use i06 lr and stock them up once its availble 306lr is my backup or the IKV 510 lr and thier VKS 510 bridgelss atomizer lr of course...yawn... might as well hit the sack....zzzzzzzz
    ozydevil likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    ...DRIPPER!

Wow this is the shit. Bought myself a 306 LR atty and been dripping all night. Easy to try different juices, great vapor and great flavours.

Few questions...

How long can i expect this atty to last for? I read i can just stick it in a glass of vodka overnight to clean it when needed. Anything else i should know?

When you get tired of dripping constantly , remember there is help available!
    I like the flavor when dripping but I hate the arduous task of constantly taking off a drip tip dropping in a few drips replacing the drip tip & vaping for a few puffs then repeating the process all day & night. Much prefer a good tank full of juice & the simplicity of pushing a button to vape all day & all night on 1 fill.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I like the flavor when dripping but I hate the arduous task of constantly taking off a drip tip
    You just need a better drip tip.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    You just need a better drip tip.
    Nah, I need better eyesight so I can drip into an atty with all the lights off LOL
    Kinda hard to drip & remove drip tips & replace them with the lights out.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Why not just leave the tip on? I always do.
    Avguy and ElDubya like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Quom View Post
    Why not just leave the tip on? I always do.
    That's what I was talking about. Just needs a better drip tip

AVF Regular
    I dont drip anymore as I now use genesis atomisers but for the first 18 months of vaping I used to drip 95% of the time and loved it.

As tetsky mentioned the IKV i06 LR atomisers are a step up on the 306 atomisers you are currently using, and yeah getting the right driptip is crucial when dripping as you dont want a tip that pools juice at the top, so needs a big opening, or leaks juice out the bottom either.

In the IKV range spend the extra on a SS Siam i06 driptip.

I think <10% off vapers drip, which is a shame as it is a nice pure way to vape in my opinion. I like genesis atomisers as it gives that same pure vape.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 19-09-12 at 10:26 AM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    I dont drip anymore as I now use genesis atomisers but for the first 18 months of vaping I used to drip 95% of the time and loved it.

As tetsky mentioned the IKV i06 LR atomisers are a step up on the 306 atomisers you are currently using, and yeah getting the right driptip is crucial when dripping as you dont want a tip that pools juice at the top, so needs a big opening, or leaks juice out the bottom either.

In the IKV range spend the extra on a SS Siam i06 driptip.

I think <10% off vapers drip, which is a shame as it is a nice pure way to vape in my opinion. I like genesis atomisers as it gives that same pure vape.
    I have a nice long wide drip tip (giggity) that i bought especially for the 306 attty and seems to be working fine. Although it leaked a little out of the battery end but i'm guessing that was from overfilling.

I'll try the IVK atty and next order.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    ...DRIPPER!

Few questions...

...at 6 foot 6 and a hundred tons, the undisputed king of the slums...