Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Importation to QLD....problems?

AVF Regular

Importation to QLD....problems?

Hi all,

New to these boards, member over at ECF but there doesnt seem to be much australian action over there so I thought id try here.

Ive ordered my first ecig and am just wondering if anyone has had issues with importing ejuice into qld from certain suppliers? Basically who/where to steer clear from.....

AVF Regular
    What did you order and where from?

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    Hi all,

New to these boards, member over at ECF but there doesnt seem to be much australian action over there so I thought id try here.

Ive ordered my first ecig and am just wondering if anyone has had issues with importing ejuice into qld from certain suppliers? Basically who/where to steer clear from.....
    Just type nic suppliers in search...youll pull up a whole thread on it

AVF Regular
    I ordered this product - looks like it comes with nic cartridges and is an aussie company, not sure how theyre getting away with that???

Electronic Cigarette Nicotine, Electronic Cigarettes, E-Cigarette

I plan on starting with that while I wean off analogues then i'll get an EGO-C starter kit, just looking for (current) reliable vendors of ejuice.....there seems to be only one company in NZ ( Soulblu.co.nz Handmade Nicotine PG/VG e Liquids ) and that would be by far the cheapest to import from, here's hoping it tastes good and their carts are compatible with my EGO-C.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    there a nz company
    funny gifs

AVF Regular
    You might find you'll want to upgrade not long after that thing arrives.

$18 is a little pricey for 30mls of juice. Try HealthCabin (chinese site), they're around $6 for 30mls.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

I guess there is nothing stopping someone marketing and selling from Aus then actually getting the product shipped from OS to customers. I don't know if that circumvents the no nic law.

Ive had nicotine shipped to my house in QLD, it has also been inspected by customs and sent on to me with a customs letter saying they did the inspection and everything in my package was legal.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

AVF Regular
    I couldn't see it being a lengthy jail term
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast