Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sixties
  • 1 Post By Robray

Thread: D'uh - am I missing something? (Innokin clearo)

D'uh - am I missing something? (Innokin clearo)

I am trying to use one of the Innokin Tidy V2 bottom coil clearomisers.(EcigModShop Australia - Innokin Tidy 10 V2 Bottom Coil 510 Clearomizer)
    Filled it up, put it on my Ego C & it works great.I really like it.
    So then thought I would try it on my new Ego variable voltage - and - nothing! It just won't work at all. Put it back on the Ego C & its fine. try again on the Variable voltage, at all different settings & still nothing.

Can somebody please tell this old woman why this might be?

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The center pin in the clearo probably isn't making a connection.
    You could try wiggling it out a bit with a bit of wire or something or use a small ball of alfoil to make the connection, dropped into the middle of the connector on your batt & screw the clearo in carefully, you don't want to have the foil touching the outer(neg) part of the clearo connection.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Ha - I can just see myself doing that! lol.
    But why would it make a connection on one, but not the other?Its no big deal, I'll just leave it on the Ego C - its a nice vape - but in the famous words of Julius Sumner Miller - why is it so???

Super Moderator
    The height of positive contact on the eGo's varies from battery to battery, especially if they look slightly different. By that I mean one eGo may be a slightly older type to the other. I've noticed the eGo "Upgrade" battery has a higher centre post (the positive) than earlier eGo's.

Also, if you screw the carto/clearo/whatever onto the battery too tight, you can push the centre post down.

OK - that makes sense- but for now the easiest option for a lilol'lady like me is to just leave it on the Ego C.
    Then I have 2 batteries working with 2 different juices - all is good.
    gtadmin likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixties View Post
    Ha - I can just see myself doing that! lol.
    But why would it make a connection on one, but not the other?Its no big deal, I'll just leave it on the Ego C - its a nice vape - but in the famous words of Julius Sumner Miller - why is it so???
    Get your grand kid to do it for you LOL
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Get your grand kid to do it for you LOL

*****!!!!!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

hi there, this video of PBusardo might help. what you need to do, like what gtadmin and Noe is describing, is to "pull your post"
    A PBusardo Tutorial - How to Pull Your Post ;-) - YouTube

how are those clearomizers working out for you? i had those months ago (not the same brand though), but didn't enjoy them because of the condensation in the inner tube, and the backspitting of juice
    Last edited by spawn_8; 27-09-12 at 12:16 AM.

So far the clearomiser is behaving perfectly,which surprises me a bit, because after I ordered them a read a heap of poor reviews (leaking, foul taste etc)
    None of that has happened so far - in fact I find it a very clean taste.