Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Finally feel I am settling down

Finally feel I am settling down

I am glad to say that after the initial looking for the perfect setup, the perfect juice, I feel I am now settling down.
    I have settled now on 3 or 4 juices I like - I like the nutty flavours, plus I'm happy to use my 510 in the mornings when I tend to cough a bit still ,but then after that when I want more throat hit etc I switch to my new VV Ego plus a couple of juices (the Bright tobacco from ecigmodshop,for only a $1 is awesome for this - has a slight peppery taste, but that probably contributes to the throat hit. I also have an awesome hazelnut plus a couple of others.)

But I really feel I'm not looking here there & everywhere & trying this & that - I'm feeling so much more settled.

CCC
    Thats great sixties! I had that calm down effect too, maybe about 3 months in.

Hi Sixties, it took me a 3 months to settle in. Now I have the set up right for me and starting to figure out my fav juices. It gets easy the more you do it.

AVF Regular
    congrats, must agree the $1 liqua tobacco doublers are good value.

Yeah,thanks everyone -n ot sure how many weeks its been, but they were interspersed with ciggies when I couldn't quite adapt to everything - but feel like i've now got it all figured out.
    Amazingly,with the search for the right equipment, the right juice etc, the thing that has really settled me down was the replies I got yesterday to the post I put up about my "technique must be wrong"
    Those replies helped me big-time,& I am very happy now. Not looking for the next big thing or the next you-beaut flavour - I am very happy right where I am at the moment - thanks to so much advice & encouragement on this forum.

Must admit, it feels good not to go running here there & everywhere like a madman....but I did always believe I could eventually reach this place after reading everybody else's journey.
    I suppose we all have to try it for ourselves & make our own journey.

But it really is an awesome feeling to sit back with a favourite vape & think to yourself, thanks to all the advice I got, I have been able to make the journey even shorter. There were times ,I admit, when I thought to myself "What are they all raving on about?? It doesn't feel as awesome to me as they are making out??!!" And it could have taken me months longer to get it all sorted out in my head,if it wasn't for seaoned campaigners getting on here & dishing out advice to newcomers.

But now it is all clicking into place.
    Thanks one & all - it is a learning curve,but you all contribute to make it an even shorter learning curve.
    Stoney, Noe, margyb and 3 others like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Good to see that even senior citizens can work these things out & get settled in to vaping!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Good to see that even senior citizens

Even senior citizens??? It will be "Soylent Green next!!!
    margyb likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Let's not forget, sixties, your own part in this. The advice on here is supportive and very motivating when things aren't going right, but you were obviously determined to stick with it and keep trying. As they say, good on ya!

If only I could be so relaxed.

Do I buy a Darwin, or Do I buy a Zenisis, should I get the Z-Atty, or should I buy a whole bunch of vivi novas, what are these bottom coil stardusts, I think I should stick to the comets, no, but Ive got heeps of boges, get another tank, what about a provari mini, YOU DONT NEED A MINI mav! But what about a ZMAX, it's variable wattage, What about the tobacco juices, no I like fruit juice, then get Passionfruit, we have enough passionfruit, then get the Blackberry, I hate blackberry, then get the Black Briar, but they got that new Rockmelon one, **** the rock melon one, stick to the one's you've already tried!

MAV.. stop it!

See Sixties.. look how well Sixties has settled down.

Ok Mav?!?... yes Mav, you're right Mav. Take your pills Mav. You're insane Mav.
    sixties and bugzme like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast