Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: WTF All the juices taste the same - Also where to buy 36mg Nic?

WTF All the juices taste the same - Also where to buy 36mg Nic?

Hey guys,

I got my juices in from health cabin, I've tried a couple so far Desert Ship and Root Beer and they have no taste or taste the same chemical/waxy taste?!

Also think I need 36mg for nic as this 18ml I don't think is enough...

Can anyone recommend an online juice vendor that stocks 36mg juices? My juices are 18ml nic with 75% VG and 25% PG mix.

I'm definately getting a lot of vapor as I notie it when I blow out and also getting a TH, but still have cravings...

I take it the lack of taste is due to being a heavy smoker? I wouldn't mind trying a 36mg nic juice to see if this is the right level for now, if its too much I can always try 24mg which is more readily available at least what healthcabin stocks...

Appreciate if you can point me in the direction of a reputable vendor stocking quality juices in 32mg nic level range... I know I can search google but I don't want to get ripped off so I trust in the community to steer me to a good vendor.

Thanks

Edit: Ok thought I'd hit up the HeavenGifts site and looks like they stock 36mg.. might give them a go.
    Last edited by pengoau; 27-09-12 at 09:43 PM.

AVF Regular
    Get some unflavoured and juice from aussie vendors much better then that health cabin stuff. Heavens gifts juices will be more of less the same as Health cabin if your ordering the dekang stuff.

Think I might just. So you rekon get some seperate unflavoured nic juice and mix it with some flavoured 0 nic juice myself?

In the meantime, I've just ordered the following from heavengifts:

10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Caramel,36mg/ml)
    10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Cc Cola,36mg/ml)
    10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Chocolate,36mg/ml)
    10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Cigar,36mg/ml)
    10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Fruit Candy,36mg/ml)
    10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Grape,36mg/ml)
    10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Lemon,36mg/ml)
    10ml HG PG e-juice e-liquid with many dinstinct flavors! (Maryland tobacco,36mg/ml)

Might result in better flavour but less vapor. As I am lead to believe VG is to do with vapor and PG to do with taste. Couldn't find 36mg nic on heaven gifts with high VG.

I really dont care about the taste so much (or maybe I do once I can taste it lol) but more the nic strength so I can stop the craving (and thinking "this is shit" I want a cig) so to speak. If I can get the nicotine hit sorted then I can keep with the e-cig and so give up the analogues as you guys call em
    Last edited by pengoau; 27-09-12 at 09:58 PM.

AVF Regular
    out of them i have only had cola. that was over a year ago. it wasnt bad. If you wanna mix 36mg youd have to get 72mg juice and use that as a doubler. Thats pretty high nic. RTS vape, Greenhouse One, NicVape good places to get unflavoured.
    Last edited by arth_d; 27-09-12 at 10:01 PM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    From memory, you posted that you got 75%VG juices, VG mutes the flavor of juice, so that may be why you can't taste anything, combined with the fact that you were a smoker & your taste buds are still shot.

I would get this 36mg/ml unflavored nic in 75% PG:
    115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid [Z8 HC Unflavored 115ml] - $17.99 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

And get some flavor concentrates, in the same flavors as you already have &/or different ones:
    Flavour : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Then you can mix your 36mg/ml unflavored with concentrates @ 20% flavor which will drop the nic content to 31mg/ml aprox & the PG will go up to 80% aprox which is still fine to vape & produce fog.
    The reason I suggested the same flavors, is so you can mix the 36mg/ml with the juices you already have & bump them up to 24mg/ml, then add some extra concentrate to get more flavor.
    Roughly you will want to add 55% 36mg/ml with 40% of the original 18mg/ml & 5% concentrate, as my guestimate for 24mg/ml aprox with the right amount of flavor & closer to 60/40 PG/VG ratio.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

HC are the Chinese flavours - you either love them or you hate them. Personally, I love there fruity ones. They're very candy-like, and I love purple Koolaid. Not too sure about their tobaccos though.

Just a suggestion ; go for fruity ones first. Grape will taste like purple jellybeans/Koolaid, peach will taste like peach lollies, and passionfruit like passionfruit soda etc. After a little while vaping them, you'll get your smell back, and you can start digging into the tobacco flavours and really judge them with all their spices and undertones and become a tobacco flavour connoisseur. Some people here though swear by the Health Cabin RY4s. I'm still yet to try them.

If you want the top quality tobaccos, I suggest getting them from VapeKing here is OzLand.
    Adam likes this.

All out of batteries
    what kit are you using to vape?
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    LOL I think he is using a 510-T ...
    Which is IMHO part of the problem.
    targaboy likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

(my 2 cents)

Go unflavoured Nic as arth_d mentioned. (although im curious, 36mg is a little on the high side.. generally 24 is the medium of the 'high end nic' juices, but each to their own)...

back on track.. once u have unflavoured nic I stongly recommend you try some VAPEKING juices. They are best done as a doubler (half juice, half nic) and they have a huge amount of flavour in comparison to the likes of dekang ect. Vapeking even have a 'tripler' option to get even more flavour. I hope this helps.
    targaboy likes this.
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

All out of batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    LOL I think he is using a 510-T ...
    Which is IMHO part of the problem.
    thought so myself
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast