Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question Using EGO withe CE5 whats the next step.

Hi Guys first time poster long time looker. Recently got a ego style starter kit from EVAPE with a ce5, very happy with it just wondering flavour wise is there a better unit to use still trying to get my head around all the Resistance stuff would the CE5 benefit from a VV. I am using a 80%PG 20%VG with a mix of Evape RumRasin and Cola. I have not smoked a cigarette for 5 Years but smoke cigars once a fourtnight (Cuban).

Anyway Thanks to all the posters it helps us Noob's allot.

Regards Pete

CCC
    I'd say stick to the hardware you have if it is working for you. When it comes to flavour its all about the juice you get. Vapeking has a very nice cherry cigar flavour, are you mixing with nic?

Na no nic for me, I will try the cherry cigar flavour.

as flavor gets a bit muted in all CE style cartomizers,try extra strength in your juice, might need to get flavor concentrate instead of just ready made flavor.

Thanks for all the help, but what do you guys use when you want to switch flavours during the day.
    The ce5 takes a while to release the previous flavour that was in it.
    What equipment do I need to give me the best dripping setup for the ego?

Regards Pete

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I think you should try some VK Comets, they last remarkably a long time (some members here have the same ones months later still working), Vape very very well & have good flavor, TH & the fog is amazing!
    VK Comet XL Clearomizer
    Pick up a pack of 5 for $10 & you can set them up so you have a different flavor in each.
    If you get these, read the XL Comet thread on the VApeKing forum, in the Vendors section here, to get all the tips on how to use , clean & mod them
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Thanks Noe have just pulled the trigger on some.
    So much to learn.

Regards Pete

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Let us know how you find the Comets & if you have any problems, I'm sure we can walk you through them
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Let us know how you find the Comets & if you have any problems, I'm sure we can walk you through them
    Thanks M8 will do if they are any good I might fire up the lathe and make a larger tank for it.
    Any Idea where I can get my hands on one of the genesis atomizers as I missed out on the group buy?

Pete

Noe
    Umm there are some selling in the US vendors, can't recall which one off hand but shipped it will likely be around $40.

What kind of tank are you thinking of making Stainless?
    The hard part would be getting the end caps right, since there are none around that I know of that fit properly for these.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast