Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: i really need flavours help!

i really need flavours help!

Hi all, i read and hear so much on here about everyone's great journey into the flavours scene, im just NOT feelin it! the only flavour i enjoy is the Joyetch virginia, now i was a menthol smoker, have a sweet tooth, and i have tried and tried a number of different flavours hubby has quite a collection going. They all make me want to barf, i find them sickly sweet, or the last one i tasted, was like vicks vapour rub (not that i habitually eat that) you know what i mean, it tasted like vicks smells!.. Dunno must be something wrong with me, think hubby thinks im a freak, i would love a nice flavour that isnt sickly sweet or over powering, i know taste is subjective, but could i have some suggestions for some pleasant non overpowering juices????? thanks

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow4006 View Post
    Hi all, i read and hear so much on here about everyone's great journey into the flavours scene, im just NOT feelin it!
    could i have some suggestions for some pleasant non overpowering juices????? thanks
    First, you're not supposed to feel it , you are supposed to taste it
    maybe that is the problem?

Ok humor aside, how about spearmint, do you like it? (Sweet or not sweet ?)
    rainbow4006 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    First, you're not supposed to feel it , you are supposed to taste it
    maybe that is the problem?

Ok humor aside, how about spearmint, do you like it? (Sweet or not sweet ?)
    well, i meant im not feelin the love fest for flavours! no the minty ones make me want to puke. the virginia one i like, really has no flavour to be honest, all the rest have been so sweet, i find once it hits the throat the after taste is just sickly

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Have you tried VK Supreme? Nice tobacco type flavour that isn't over the top.
    Rylee74 and rainbow4006 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Have you tried VK Supreme? Nice tobacco type flavour that isn't over the top.
    thanks for the suggestions CMB, hubby has some will give it a go next!

Sounds to me like you're needing something along the creamy lines, if you like sweet but not sickly. Cheesecake? Key Lime Pie? Caramel? Custard? Just a couple of suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnGirl View Post
    Sounds to me like you're needing something along the creamy lines, if you like sweet but not sickly. Cheesecake? Key Lime Pie? Caramel? Custard? Just a couple of suggestions.
    Hi AutumnGirl ive tried the lime and caramel, both still too sweet, im beginning to think im just a plain ol tobacco girl!
    AutumnGirl likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Maybe a nutty type flavor, they usually aren't very sweet but have some underlying sweetness.
    rainbow4006 likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

VK5 and VK supreme are my all day vapes. (perfect balance) try a small doubler of each and see how u go
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Super Moderator
    hmmm Cream, Nuts ..... Am I the only one making the connection here ....??? You dirty dirty minded people !
    Noe, AutumnGirl and rainbow4006 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast