Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Worried about Healthcabin atm...next best place to order from?

Worried about Healthcabin atm...next best place to order from?

Hi all,
    I need to put in another order straight away for some nic juice, but I'm worried by posts about shipping hassles from HC at the moment.
    So I need some advice about the next best place to order from (as in reasonable delivery costs, reasonable shipping times)
    Ta.

(also, some sites I've looked at seem to only stock really high mg nic, or only 100% PG or VG - that's what I liked about HC, I could get 70/30 & lower strengths - mind you I have PG & VG here, so I could mix it down I suppose)

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    VaporBreak

They have 50ml bottles of genuine Dekang, in low med or high nic, which is 12, 18,24, in a range of flavors or flavorless (Select No Flavor, in the Flavor box) for $5 each!
    Dekang should be 70/30(Doesn't say on their site) or 50/50 PG/VG for Hangsen juice , which is the same price.
    Shipping will take about 2 weeks or just over because China is still on Holidays.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Wow - $5!! That's sounds great. Thank you.

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Yeah get 4 or 5 bottles should last you a while & postage is then not more expensive than the juice LOL
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

AVF Regular
    if vaporbreak had 100%vg hangsen. it'd be perfect.

Another plus for vaporbreak. Initially on my first order there was a delay in posting but the last order was process immediately with a tracking number next day. While there look at the $6+ rebuildable atomiser (UFO) and then pass by because I cannot get mine to work correctly (dry hits) other than dripping. But if it can be made to function it is a great price and well built and includes a cylinder to sit on top of an Ego battery to make it sit flush. Post time was about 2 weeks using the cheap postage option.

Super Moderator
    Valey john ... I have found with the UFO , its just like the ego-c , in that you have to "encourage" the juice out of the mouthpiece reservoir a little . Next time you feel a dry hit coming , cover the little air hole on the UFO and give a little suck on the mouthpiece to create a small vacuum... this will draw fresh juice out into the chamber ... dont suck like a cow on a teat LOL or you will get a mouthful , just a gentle half suck with the hole covered

Its not a bad little unit , when you learn its tricks
    valleyjohn likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

@ valleyjohn - yeah, sure, lol...I can really see me doing "rebuildable attys"
    Look at my avatar - I'm flat out just carrying that eGo without spilling my coffee!
    Noe, margyb, valleyjohn and 1 others like this.

Noe
    I can just imagine Sixties sitting at her crochet desk, with a rebuildable atty, high powered magnifying glass, various tweezers, pliers, wire & wick & a bright desk lamp, trying to rebuild a coil LOL
    sixties and Fatman like this.
    Essie's Glass DTs

thanks Fatman I will persevere because it is quite a nice little unit and easy to rewick/coil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast