Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New to Vaping in QLD...

New to Vaping in QLD...

hey everyone! new to vaping and currently living in QLD. i recently ordered from Volcano E Cigs in the UK. from what i have 'heard' from the US is that its the best device people have had their hands on so far... it was pretty inexpensive to start up with but didnt know if anyone has had any other devices they would recommend or faster shipping methods ect.... i was advised from the seller that i might have issues through customs with the nic products but i took that risk... if anyone has any tips of the trade that would be great! thanks Ryan

AVF Regular
    what did you order from volcano? their cigalike or the lavatube?

Good decision to take up vaping. The Volcano kit, dependent on which model, is probably a rebadged 510-T ecig (unless you got the lava tube version). These can be purchased locally, check through the supplier part of the forum, and cheaper. Whilst I have no doubt the kit you have will get you off the cigarettes you may need to get devices with more powerful batteries in the future. The Ego-C is the next step up from the 510-T or you could even try devices called clearomisers with the ego batteries for example JuiceWhore Kits - JW Ego C Twist Kit - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice. But you have to shop around, read the forum post and eventually after some experimentation you will find what type of device suits you. As for Nicotine look in the overseas supplier section and you will have to decide where to buy. You can get unflavoured nicotine ejuice and make your own blends or go to somewhere such as Health Cabin or Vaporbreak in China an get premixed juices in the flavour and nicotine strength you like. Generally people coming off smoking usually get juice in the 18mg to 24 mg range and then reduce the nicotine level when they have quit smoking. But everyone is different. Importation of nicotine rarely presents a problem and is sort of legal in quantities equating to 3 months usage - say 500ml to 1ltre. To start with you probably want to get a range of different juices in smaller bottle until you know what you like.

CCC
    Hi welcome to the forum. I live in QLD too and never had a problem with customs so dont worry about that. "Best Device" is subjective, if it works for YOU it is the best device. We have lots of great Aussie vendors who can supply you with hardware and flavours, the only thing we cant get here is nic but it is easy enough to get from OS.

Thanks everyone,

i ordered the inferno kit from volcano... within that i got 4 bottles of 15ml juice (didnt know how many i could get away with) also bought additional 10 cartos. i have looked around on the net and locally (gold coast) for products and havent had much luck so far... im at 2 weeks for my kit from the UK and still hasnt arrived i was back home recently but didnt really get a chance to fully find out about the vaping experience until my friend introduced me to his Inferno kit on the last day i was home. so didnt have a chance to order a good supply until i got back home on the coast. i have been a pack to pack and a half smoker and really need to quit or wean myself off to a healthier choice... especially with the cost of analog cigs in Australia.... Like i said fairly new to the game and was only introduced to the Volcano products so i thought thats what i would start out with to get me going... anxiously awaiting my package like a little kid everyday when the post man comes

nice to know i will have a fellow vapor on the gold coast you have any products that you may want to get rid of? devices, juices, ect? something to get me off the analog cigs @CCC thank you for all your help

CCC
    There are a few of us here on the Goldie my gear is all pink and sparkely, im sure you would like something a bit more masculine
    My fav vendor is - Vape King | Electronic Cigarettes | E-liquids | Atomizers | Cartomizers Great products and service and flavours if you want to mix your own juice.

Haha well might be perfect for my g/f she is a bit skeptical yet but want her to at least try vaping and see how she likes it

yay .. another on the goldie

I sort of am .. look towards the hills and I'll wave.

see me ? .. down the bottom in the cheap seats.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Haha yep see ya there!!! I'm right down in broadbeach....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast