Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Awaiting my first vaping kit...

Awaiting my first vaping kit...

First up, thanks for all the great advice on this forum. As a soon-to-be first-time vaper, it's been invaluable to search/read through

Quicko intro: Brookesy from Bundy (yet another QLDer) who kicked a 30+ year smoking habit six months ago but has been a truly miserable beotch the entire time, LOL. Can't concentrate, moody, can't sleep, as per my last serious attempt in 2006.

In the years between I'd been diagnosed with ADHD (to the amusement of my family) and I really believe that the nicotine has aided focus and mood.

So, take up the stinky, expensive habit again... or vape? A-vaping I do go!

Just purchased an Ultimate Starter Kit and still researching who to go with for the nicotine.

Very exciting... even if it's all a bit like learning Swahili
    margyb, eteach, Rylee74 and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Welcome Brookesy !
    Vaping is the way to go for you I am sure ! Esp since you have ditched the durries already .
    I have read that nic is a good stabiliser for various brain chemistry issues .... you can be the AVF guinea pig
    Make sure you keep us informed on how you go , you are off to a great start with that kit , there are great dealers OS who can supply your nicotine for you , if you are in a hurry for it , go with the EMS or DHL option and it should get here in a week or so ( 2-6 weeks for the slow mail )
    Try Vaporbreak for really cheap liquids ( dekang or Hangsen , chinese liquid )
    Healthcabin is good , and I can highly recommend Heaven-gifts for service .
    If you are very lucky a close by member might be able to make you a deal
    brookesy likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Thanks for the welcome Fatman

LOL, ditched the durries indeed. Haven't had one since April Fool's Day (the irony) but I consider buying a packet every day.

Thanks for the express shipping tip - 2-6 weeks would suck - no pun intended... OK, maybe a little bit intended.

I've been searching the forum, without luck, for opinions on the larger volume of base+nic from e-cig

Under $20 for 500ml @ 4.8% seems too good to be true (and we know what they say about too good to be true). Mind you, I haven't signed up to get the shipping cost calc yet.
    Last edited by brookesy; 05-10-12 at 06:05 PM. Reason: norti corner avoidance

Super Moderator
    Umah Brookesy to the naughty corner too !!!
    lol
    Ummm Brookesy , I use that place too , but we cant link to it as it also sells 100% nic ( which can kill a newb if they order it by mistake )
    can you pls delete the link , or a mod will if you dont
    Please be careful ordering from those guys , great quality juice , but make sure you order a Mg level that is safe to handle
    targaboy likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Super Moderator
    oh and by the time you specify the blend /48mg level and postage , it works out about $70 ... still one of the best deals on the net for nic

CCC
    Try healthcabin.net
    brookesy likes this.

AVF Regular
    You could also try naughty!.com
    They're practically giving it away at the moment and it ain't half bad quality either.

Being a CNS stimulant, nicotine should help to alleviate some of the ADHD symptoms and the depressed feelings along with it.

Just be careful, you don't want to go too high a nic level if you have any anxiety/panic disorders. I myself do and had found myself in a constant state of anxiety, that was, until I halved my nic strength.
    Last edited by Stoney; 06-10-12 at 03:58 PM.
    brookesy likes this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Umah Brookesy to the naughty corner too !!!
    lol
    Ummm Brookesy , I use that place too , but we cant link to it as it also sells 100% nic ( which can kill a newb if they order it by mistake )
    can you pls delete the link , or a mod will if you dont
    Please be careful ordering from those guys , great quality juice , but make sure you order a Mg level that is safe to handle
    You can link to the place, just don't link to the 100% stuff.

I think you're confusing AVF with ECF.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Shite, I've managed to bugga up on day 1 (link is now goooorn).

I did find one post that compared the product of they-who-cannot-be-linked-to with "vaping a wet sock"...

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Quote Originally Posted by brookesy View Post
    Shite, I've managed to bugga up on day 1 (link is now goooorn).

I did find one post that compared the product of they-who-cannot-be-linked-to with "vaping a wet sock"...
    thats the pg400 base it suppose to be shit i get my nic from them in pg48mg and its great
    brookesy likes this.
    funny gifs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast