Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By AusSTY
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By CCC
  • 5 Post By Rh427

Thread: 10 days on vaping so far

10 days on vaping so far

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd give an update on my vaping. It's been 10 days without an analogue. I'm feeling pretty good, and I've already made up my outlay spending (including the $100 I just spent on juice).

Also picked up some clearomizers which I got yesterday. F*CKING AWESOME. Flavour and vapor gen is amazing.

510 batteries are holding up well for my vaping too.

At the beginning I was feeling that craving of lighting the cig and the actual feel of the analogues between my fingers, but that passed quickly once I started looking at new flavours and how much I'm saving.

Any other newbies with their 2 cents?
    Quote Originally Posted by supersports600 View Post
    So now, I suck and suck and suck till my hearts content, hand mouth action is just a big win. I can never get enough but I can only get so much.

AVF Regular
    Your through the hardest bit, the smoke cravings still come and go over the next year from time to time, congrats.

Super Moderator
    Congrats man !
    Soon you will be feeling better , breathing better , and have a much fatter wallet ( If you stay away from all the fancy mods lol )
    Keep up the good work , its worth it !
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Nice one dude, it feels good to be free eh? I'm on day 25 now and it is getting easier. I find the cravings come and go with no particular rhythm or pattern. If they come on strong I just chain vape a juice that has a strong taste and a good throat hit (VK Cherry Cigar comes to mind) until the feeling passes.

I don't know how long you smoked for but our bodies are so used to them that certain things take time to change. I reached for a lighter my first few days and tried to hold my ego like a cig. I missed lots about smoking but as the days went by those things passed and new things sprang up. At the moment I really miss the fact that I could have a ciggie and not feel the need for another one for an hour or so. I find I need to vape a LOT more to feel satisfied. Little things like that, y'know?

Keep your fluids up too....juices (particularly high PG) dry you out heaps.

Have you been dreaming about smoking and/or vaping?

I only smoked a pack of 25's a day. I wasn't as hardcore as some others on here. The gum and patches were terrible, didnt work for me at all.

I definitely know what you're saying about the chain-vape. Had that with the 510 Boge carto's. Now that I'm on the clearo's I think that I'm getting more nic or something and I'm able to put the thing down for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by supersports600 View Post
    So now, I suck and suck and suck till my hearts content, hand mouth action is just a big win. I can never get enough but I can only get so much.

AVF Regular
    Awesome, congratulations on the start of your new life.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

CCC
    Yeah boi
    DAWZZY likes this.

Today was my first day of vaping. I was a pack to pack and a half a day smoker and was slowly progressing with being bored... I had my last cig at noon when I arrived at flea's house. He helped me out and set me up with a loaner device until mine arrives. For only being my first day of vaping I haven't thought about a cig once. Normally I can't go an hour without smoking... And to this minute it's almost been 8 hours which for me is really big I don't miss it one bit! Smell, taste, crappy cough... Don't miss it! Along with the support of everyone on this form as well as all the success stories makes me want to quit even more! I'm 26 years young and have been smoking since I have been 17... AVF is a great support for me as we'll as others I'm sure! I look forward to having my sense of smell, taste and good health back! Good luck

I think it is always fun to have an analogue every now an then.. After you light up you think wow I don't remember it being this bad......and there is NO smoke... Well in comparison to a mods Vapour