Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Help! - missing TH with (some) Ego-T atomizers

Hi AV members,

I'm a new vaper, been using an Ego-T for a couple of weeks and no analogs for the last week :-) Happy Days!!

I've got 3 ego-T Atty's, but only the one I've used mostly for the last couple of weeks gives me a TH comparable to analogs. The other two deliver the same amount of vapour but not the same TH.

I've ordered a low resistance Atty, but suspect this may not be the answer???

Can anyone shed any light on this from experience?

Cheers
    Mike

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I'd get some VK Comets or some LR Boge cartomizers, they will perform much better in TH, flavor & Fog than eGo-Ts do & both are more consistent.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

CCC
    LR should do the trick, if not add some more nic.

are they all original ego T ?

if you like the tank system, buy an ego C atty holder and 5 pack of ego C attys.
    ego T is last years device and C performs much better, uses the same tanks you use now.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yes, they are all original ego-T but the TH is so much weaker on the one's I haven'y used much, maybe it gets better as the atty is used more??

Thanks all for your suggestions, looks like some interesting stuff there to further research!

i found a type B takes a few days use to run in. The wicking improves .. its very subjective though, the TH on any atty will come down to a bunch of factors, voltage, wetness, build ups in the wick and on the heater etc.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Really, just try some different delivery devices, eGo-T doesn't compare to the ones we have mentioned.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Thanks, really appreciate this, I'm learning a lot very quickly. While I'm happy with the ego-T (gotta be as I haven't craved an analog once this week :-) I realise that my vaping journey has just begun and it's gonna get better. My next purchase will probably be atty's compatible with my ego-T batteries (& maybe carts) so I'm thinking ego-C ? Any suggestions welcomed, cheers!

Noe
    Anything with a 510 connector will be compatible with your batts.

VK Comet XL Clearomizer

A 5 pack of those will cost $10 a 5 pack of eGo-C atties will cost around $20, VK Comets are not as finicky about the juice you use, while the eGo-Cs do not like darker juices or juices high in VG. Both should last a reasonable amount of time if you look after them.
    The Comet will produce more TH & Fog, IMO & flavor will be around the same in both.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Thanks Noe, I'll give the Comets a go, they're out of stock on the VK website today but I'll get some as soon as poss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast