Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: vape kings 5ml ego mega dual coil cartomizers

vape kings 5ml ego mega dual coil cartomizers

hi there, just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on vape kings 5ml ego mega dual coil cartomizers? i have been ordering them (ego mega dual carts) from health cabin for last 6months and now they discontinued them DAMM i love these things, ive been smoking them on egoTs which their not selling anymore either
    but after joining this forum, ive come across vapeking and was just wondering if anyone had used their dual coils and if they are any good. i hate having to buy and try new vaping equip? cheers

Haven't ordered the 5ml ego mega's before, but every thing I've ordered from VK has been good. He's got some of the fastest delivery going though.

thanks for that, ill give em a try..cant hurt
    gregds likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I don't like dual coils, just puts more strain on your batteries but if you like them & they are working for you give them a try, VK has quality gear.

VK Comet XL Clearomizer

Those are really good too, if you haven't already put the order in maybe try some
    wood duck likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

you got that right! my batteries used to last me but now i feel im constantly charging them, but on other hand i love the vapour and th that these provide. i guess i should try something new but you know how u just get used to something and hate a change. ive tried the ce2 clearomizers? from health cabin (pretty sure that was it would have to look ti up) and found that they didnt give enough th, so maybe ill give the v comet a try, cause my batteries are really doing it hard, prob need new ones too. thanks for that

CCC
    Grab a stardust clearomizer too while your there too, they are so much easier to fill than the 5ml ones with the filler material in them, i have tried them and they are fine to use, just a pain to have to count the drops and wait for it to absorb.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie View Post
    hi there, just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on vape kings 5ml ego mega dual coil cartomizers? i have been ordering them (ego mega dual carts) from health cabin for last 6months and now they discontinued them DAMM i love these things, ive been smoking them on egoTs which their not selling anymore either
    but after joining this forum, ive come across vapeking and was just wondering if anyone had used their dual coils and if they are any good. i hate having to buy and try new vaping equip? cheers
    Id be interested too...only just seen them on VK site. What was the draw like on the ego ones?
    CCC likes this.

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Id be interested too...only just seen them on VK site. What was the draw like on the ego ones?
    The draw is fine, looser than a stardust, but they are SO big and you can kind of taste filler when the juice gets low, and you cant see when they need filling again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    The draw is fine, looser than a stardust, but they are SO big and you can kind of taste filler when the juice gets low, and you cant see when they need filling again.
    Hey CCC...thanks for that..to be honest , I havent really gone past the Stardusts as the draw is perfect( other than dripping at home..but get into trouble as Im too messy)...got a few clearo's from Vaping Mad but very airy draw as they have 2 holes. One needs to be blocked up. That huge carto sorta got my attention. May try one on the next round..
    CCC likes this.

AVF Regular
    Whoops...double up

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast