Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By <---cop
  • 1 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: Help:DIY ejuice

Help:DIY ejuice

Hi everyone,

The ejuice vendor I love no longer ships to Australia so I thought I would give DIY a go. Can anyone tell me what the best brand of flavour to mix is ie The Flavour Apprentice, Lorann, Flavour Art? Where is the best/cheapest place to buy from?

Also, this may sound dumb but do you just mix up a tiny batch ie 3ml and test it out to see if your flavour is ok? Am looking for a good chocolate cappuccino recipe if anyone has one.

Also, when you mix, what ratio do you use? should the concentrated flavour make up 10% of the mix? if i am making 3ml of juice at 12 mg nic and my liquid nic is 36mg, does that mean that my mix should be:

1ml liquid nic
    0.3 ml of flavour
    1.7ml of VG/PG

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Akasha1

They vary wildly.
    For example, the old HC-RY4 concentrate I mix at 35%, the new HC-RY4 I mix at 20%, TFA-RY4 I mix at 10-15%, VZ banana I mix at 3%.

Do you like caramel cappuccino?
    Apparently the TFA caramel cappuccino is so strong you only use 1 or maybe 2 drops per 10ml.
    Akasha1 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha1 View Post
    Also, when you mix, what ratio do you use? should the concentrated flavour make up 10% of the mix? if i am making 3ml of juice at 12 mg nic and my liquid nic is 36mg, does that mean that my mix should be:

1ml liquid nic
    0.3 ml of flavour
    1.7ml of VG/PG
    Yes, this will give you 10% flavouring and 12mg/ml
    Akasha1 likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha1 View Post
    Hi everyone,

The ejuice vendor I love no longer ships to Australia so I thought I would give DIY a go. Can anyone tell me what the best brand of flavour to mix is ie The Flavour Apprentice, Lorann, Flavour Art? Where is the best/cheapest place to buy from?

Also, this may sound dumb but do you just mix up a tiny batch ie 3ml and test it out to see if your flavour is ok? Am looking for a good chocolate cappuccino recipe if anyone has one.

1ml liquid nic
    0.3 ml of flavour
    1.7ml of VG/PG

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Akasha1
    3ml is a good amount to experiment with & test vape until you get the flavor to your liking. Just remember how much concentrate you put in each 3 ml batch, then later you can combine the "bad" batches into a larger amount like a 30ml & add the right amount of extra flavor to save wasting juice/nic
    gtadmin likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!