Chest congestion, is it vaping related?

Hi all,

Started vaping in December. Since then I've had tonsillitis for the first time ever and then followed by a cold. For the past 2 weeks I've had a really chesty cough, I wake up and if I breathe deeply I get a rattle.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen, or if I'm just getting sick and blaming the vaping

The opposite for me Blue, been sick less, and stopped wheezing plus some other benefits... nothing bad to report for me

Same as Mick77 for me, might just be a bug, if its sill stuffing you around after a day or so se a doc mate,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    It is probably because you are no longer smoking & your body is "cleaning" out all the crap that cancer sticks put in.
    These symptoms are common when people quit smoking, even when not vaping.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Same as others. I had congestion and wheez on the darts but now Im off its no longer there.

Mind you, I think everybody is different and your body will react differently to being off cigarettes, having a cold and also taking to vaping.

If it troubles you still give it a few days and see your doctor.

Thanks for the replies.

Guess it's time to see the doc, $70+ for them to write a prescription for Seretide, sigh

A lot of symptoms seem to be from just giving cigs away or just coincedence. Non vaping related. Occasionally poeple can have problems with flavours etc.
    Very occasionally some report allergies to PG etc.
    A little more common is chest congestion reported from high VG ratios.
    To me, what you've said points to a viral infection with a post viral persistant cough. Seretde could dull it down but Tilade could nip it in the butt if you get it early enough. (assuming it's a post viral persistant cough).
    If your tonsillitis is persistant, then ignore the above
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs