AussieVapers approved Vendor

Revision to Shipping Options + Incoming Stock (finally)

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know since Aus Post figured they were charging not enough already, they'd whack their prices up.

Standard postage is now $8.50 flat rate - however for people ordering a 'small order', I will leave this up to you. If you think you can fit it in a small padded bag (ie; a drip tip, atomizer, or just a few bottles of juice) then this can be shipped for $3.50. I'm going to put a small handling fee on small orders just to make up for my time and possible single trip to the post office, but it will save people money who were ordering small items via 500g standard post.

Express post is no longer an option. I have had a few issues with it, and with the new Aus Post pricing plan I'd be charging $15 minimum for an express post package, possibly more for an order over 3kg.

So in short -

Pickup (I can do local meetup) - $1.00
    Small Package (drip tips, atomizers) - $3.50
    Large Package (starter kits, etc) - $8.50 - capped (ie; I will pay the extra if it comes to more)

I finally have time to do some work on my site, an order has just been placed and I'll finally add my new flavors up.

Be tuned for 'May Madness' where I'll be offering some awesome deals, cheap prices on end of line/runaway stock, and more variety. Perhaps even a giveaway if ya'll are lucky!
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Some new flavours going up tonight - I'll probably do around 4 per day until it's done.

- Watermelon
    - Pear (perfect pear!)
    - Fizzy Cola (much loved by testers)
    - Green Apple

Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html