Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By phirex
  • 1 Post By phirex

Thread: EOFY PRIZE + New stock added 22/06/13

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Cool EOFY PRIZE + New stock added 22/06/13

First of all, to the competitions that you all know and love us for,

A $100 OzVape gift card will be given out to one lucky order between now and July 31, 2013.

This will be picked by random.org - I am currently on order# 567 so that will be the number I'll start at, and go to whatever it ends up at. I will contact the winner via e-mail, and they will have 7 days to respond (it will come from sales@ozvape.com.au) - it may not necessarily be a forum member, or a member of this particular forum. I hope it's someone from here to be honest. If the winner doesn't accept the prize, it will be chosen again, until someone claims it.

See below for our stock updates, as we approach EOFY 2013 we will continue to add more products to our ever increasing line,

----------------------------

• Genuine Joyetech 510-t Kits (black/white) - Genuine Joyetech(TM) 510-t Starter Kit (Black/White)
    • Genuine Joyetech eGo-T kits are back in stock in 650/1000 mah (black only) - Genuine eGo-T 650 MaH Starter Kit (Black)
    • Flavours being added now, will update this post, or check tomorrow
    • Some old stock removed from site until replenished, to avoid confusion (it's on order)
    • eGo-C kits are low on stock and will need to be re-ordered so if you want one get in now, or it may be a while
    • Some spelling mistakes and other things fixed up to avoid confusion

Standard discount applies to anyone who can be bothered reading the homepage, discount codes:

'first' will get all first time customers a 20% discount - you must have an account signed in to use this code, and it can be used once per account.

'friend' can be used by all AussieVapers members and other selected customers, for a 15% discount on all orders - until dec 2015 (I will extend it) - you must have a logged in account to use this code, and can be used as many times as you like.

* If you are having trouble applying the discount code, please make sure to go into your shopping cart first and apply the code, before checking out. I haven't worked out a way I can fix this yet, without learning how to code it myself.

Regards,

Ash & Nat

OzVape Team

Note to existing customers .. we have secured a new supplier from Malaysia, which makes a specialized & custom made aluminium drip tips, of very high quality. We will be selling them in about six weeks time, exclusively via OzVape. Full announcement and details to come early august!
    Last edited by phirex; 24-06-13 at 12:11 AM.
    MrGruffy and XR5 like this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

22/06/13 8:30 PM - banner added to homepage, some descriptions modified to match font/style, to do: add proper URL's to banner to reflect product(s)
    22/06/13 8:31 PM - some photo's updated
    22/06/13 10:00 PM - google chat no longer working/supported by google, looking into alternatives
    22/06/13 10:00 PM - checking options for mobile friendly module to work with my current cart software
    22/06/13 10:00 PM - investigating some PHP errors, etc on my site which are probably nothing
    22/06/13 10:02 PM - noticed someone browsing my site from rome, italy.. LOL
    Last edited by phirex; 22-06-13 at 11:04 PM.
    MrGruffy likes this.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Acrylic Ribbon Drip Tips added, 5 pack or single -

Acrylic Ribbon Drip Tips - 5 Pack

Acrylic Ribbon Drip Tips - Single

Comes in 5 different colours, we have so many of these it's not even funny. These can be posted for the cheap $3.50 method,

To do ASAP:

Add Adapters, 510-->Ego, 510-->510,801-->510, everything you can imagine. Just need to sort them out and source images
    Last edited by phirex; 23-06-13 at 08:49 PM.

Fixed the missing images for the e-liquid flavours, added some new ones, adding more pictures for existing products and re-adding some products which were disabled due to being out of stock.

http://ozvape.com.au/index.php?route...tegory&path=58 - looks much better now
    Last edited by phirex; 23-06-13 at 10:00 PM.

10 mL 10ml Plastic Needle Tipped Dropper Bottle (Semi-Transparent) - 10 mil needle bottles added,

I'll continue this tomorrow...be all done by the weekend I'd say, we have a special announcement coming up shortly ..

Updating some categories, adding pictures & text .. made room for a new supplier, which will be joining us shortly.
    Last edited by phirex; 24-06-13 at 05:34 PM.