AussieVapers approved Vendor

Genuine Joyetech 510-t Kits - less than $40 + information for starters

Genuine Joyetech(TM) 510-t Starter Kit (Black/White) (Manual Battery)

Using the 'first' discount code for 20%, the kit will total under $40 (plus shipping) & there's a whole guide on how to use these kits,

Great introduction to Vaping, if you can afford smokes, these shouldn't hurt the wallet too much!

We realised we had no real 'cig-a-like' option, and from using these kits I say they are impressive (I use one now myself, until my eRoll delivery arrives) - we believe the 510-t by Joyetech (genuine) is one of the best value starter kit on the market, in terms of reliability and performance!

We have decided with "Manual" compared to the "Auto" batteries, there is more information regarding the differences in the product description. In short, one has a button and one 'detects' when you breathe in,

Grab yours today, or suggest us to a friend. We expect these to fly out the door and already have placed an order for more.

Another quick update,

* eGo-C Twist & eGo-C Passthrough batteries will be back in stock shortly, ETA 5-7 days.

* Customers can no longer check out if a product is out of stock (how this one slipped by me I'm really not sure) . .
    Last edited by phirex; 01-07-13 at 09:27 PM.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Also remember to apply discount code, go into your cart & then apply the code from there.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Just thought I'd mention somewhere that our live chat feature is finally back up and running again. I will be around to respond from time to time, however I am not sitting there 24/7 like some people think we should be..

If anyone has any questions, feel free to join us,

Live Chat

Shipping options have been removed, there is now an $8.50 flat rate charge for all packages, regardless of whether this will cost more or less. A standard 500g parcel which will cover the majority of orders will do, and there's automagical free shipping on orders over $150 anyway.

Every order will now be provided with a tracking number the moment it's shipped via e-mail, rather than just keeping a record. Sorry that we can no longer provide a cheaper shipping option, I know that postage here is an absolute killer.

Why? People were either abusing, or mis-using the 'local pickup, free shipping' option which was causing headaches, also the same with the small parcel option. We no longer have the time like we did initially to be contacting customers individually to ask to fix up a few dollars for postage, here and there. This will simplify everything and avoid any confusion. Local pickup is still available, I will simply just refund the postage costs if this is applicable + local pickup orders always get some nice extras, promo items or whatever freebies I feel like throwing in that day.

Cheers,

OzVape
    Last edited by phirex; 01-07-13 at 09:38 PM.