AussieVapers approved Vendor

Innokin MVP Presale sale!

Hey all,

I have 9 Innokin MVP units for sale, they are excellent units. They are all black (currently) but will be available in silver/blue.

I am setting the special price at $65 + postage, which means they should all go fairly quickly. I will be listing them on my website for much more than this, this offer is available for a short time only and is only being advertised on AVF, so get in while they are still available, the next batch will be a few weeks off at least (and not as well priced!)

Innokin MVP Mod - currently, they have no picture/information on them, and no category, to give AVF a chance to grab them first, I have left the desc. as AVF presale to discourage people from purchasing the product (I couldn't think of a better way)

Discount codes do not apply to this promotion, however, it still can be used in the same order if you decide to purchase other products, and they will be discounted, just not the mod itself.

I don't think this mod is sold anywhere else in Australia, but I may be wrong,

Here's a photo that I stole from another website, please note - my particular units are branded 'elego', but they are made by Innokin, just different paint on the unit.

Personally I think my favourite feature of this mod is the ability for it to charge your iPhone, iPad, etc on the go (ie; a PCC) with a very large battery capacity. Oh yeah did I mention it's also a passthrough mod?

This mod also requires no 3rd party batteries, or chargers, the battery is inbuilt and charges via USB just like most standard e-cigs!

Also, you may notice there are two versions floating around, one with some stardust-type endings, and the other with some iClear30 Dual Coil clearomizer endings. My particular ones come with a iClear30 Dual Coil clearomizer, like the following picture:

Here's a closer up picture of the tank (attached to a different mod, the SVD by Innokin) - one is included in the kit,

The boring (but important) stuff:

Specifications

100% Original Innokin MVP with Iclear30 Clearomizer
    1.Original Innokin
    2.2600mAh
    3.Great Performance
    4.CE ROHS

100% Original MVP with Iclear30 Clearomizer

The Innokin itaste MVP is a microprocessor controlled variable voltage VV electronic cigarette that lets you adjust the voltage in seconds with just a few button presses.

Features:

1. Compatible with multiple parts - thread fit CE4,CE5 ,eGo ,VIVI NOVA and 510 etc
    2. Operating Volt adjustable ( 3.3-5.0 Volts in .1 volt increments )
    3. Puff counter
    4. Polymer li-ion rechargeable battery
    5. Portable power source for electronic products
    6. Long life energy 2600 mAh
    7. Battery capacity display
    8. ON/OFF safety switch
    9. Passthrough
    10. Standard Micro & 2.0 USB Socket
    11. Short circuit /atomizer protection
    12. Over-discharge protection

MVP Specification
    Size 22*41*107mm
    Maxium curent output 3A
    Color stianless,black,blue
    Battery Capacity 2600mAh
    Variable Voltage 3.3V~5V
    Suitable for mobile phone,MP4,MP3,Other mobile electronic devices

Included in package:

iTaste MVP 1pc
    iClear30 Dual Coil clearomizer 1pc
    USB cable 1pc
    Beauty ring 1pc
    Transparent carrying case 1pc

Any questions don't hesitate to ask, and I will be stocking spares for the tanks, the USB cables are fairly generic, but I'll probably stock them too as they have several endings, but are quite large.

This offer it available until midnight sunday, 25/08/13
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by phirex; 23-08-13 at 10:28 PM.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Are these the new MPV2 with variable wattage ?

Hope they have some left by Tuesday night that is pay day!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 4

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Are these the new MPV2 with variable wattage ?
    Nope the mvp2 has a different power button which sticks out a little bit. Correct me if im wrong but i believe it comes with a different beaty ring/cone as well

Nope the MVP 2.0 will be the next batch, but these are fairly well priced, still a great mod.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Quote Originally Posted by darkmesh View Post
    Hope they have some left by Tuesday night that is pay day!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 4
    No worries, I'll sort you out if there's one left after sunday. If not then it won't be a huge wait,

P

My supplier didn't have the MVP 2.0's in yet, I guess they got the V1 branded and sent to them, I think for the price it's great, I use one now (oops, I promised not to use my own supply!) my gf loves it when her phones dies and she can charge it