Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What would you like to see?

AVF Regular
    They look like the perfect kit for a new vaper, and a great price too. I've bookmarked them to recommend to anyone who asks me about e-cigs.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Vision (TM) ViVi Nova Tank 2.0 mL

I think I'll take the rest of the day off, been at it since 6 am .. lol ..
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    They look like the perfect kit for a new vaper, and a great price too. I've bookmarked them to recommend to anyone who asks me about e-cigs.
    I thought so too. They are vacuum plastic sealed otherwise I would have had a look inside one ..

I only got a small quantity of these in for now, but I think I'll get a larger batch in and some more colours, like red, blue, black etc. So get in quick ..
    Last edited by phirex; 09-09-13 at 06:28 PM.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    I just bought one of those starter kits for myself, lol! I thought they looked like a good device to have in my handbag and I want to see what they are like!

Thanks Phirex. : )

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by phirex View Post
    e Smart by Kangertech kits added,

They are in purple and white - for anyone looking for these colours. They are a fantastic kit, and on special for just $39.95 until midnight sunday! We will be stocking spares for these within 2-4 weeks, so you won't be left without spare options.

They are a small, 510 threaded ce4 style clearomizer with a 320 mah battery - a great setup for those perhaps not wanting to take out a huge mod, etc or something a bit fancier, or something to start with, it doesn't get much easier than this.

Kanger (TM) e Smart Starter Kit
    Hi that's a nice setup and price, Hmmm I would like to see them in black and 650mah min, 350 is just too small, you would be using a charger a couple times a day.3400 mah last me around 20hrs. That would be ten charges. 1.5 ohm coils would be best, for longer battery hours.
    I look at it like this, first impressions are lasting ones and build a repeat customer base. What I hate seeing is $70-$100 starter kits, really we vapors are trying to convert people from smokes to vaping, I do it all the time, but when I show newbee's $70-$100 plus a few bottles of juice from overseas, That really makes them second guess it. If I was a vender I would have low prices on starter kits to get new clients hooked and then when they come back to buy a extra battery, clearo etc, make a good profit off that. Like new cars, They hardly make money on the purchase but when you go back for services etc, that's where they make the money.

So what I would like is low priced starter kits around $40-$50 containing 2 batteries 650-900mah, maybe 2xT3S with a 5 pack of 1.5 ohm coils, a usb power cord charger and a usb to powerpoint adapter.
    Jeff

^^ it's hard getting a large battery in the small form factor, the larger step up is basically the 650 mah anyway, but it's a much fatter battery, this is just a miniature version, they are quite nice and still have a 510 connector.

re: the price/battery size you want, the eVod should cover that, when I get the stock in.

for now .. Kanger (TM) Protank II

Innokin MVP Mod

iClear 30 will go up next, the tank pictured with the mod,

AVF Regular
    How about something with a DNA20 board in it?

AVF Regular
    Smok Magneto V2 with no logo and adjustable copper pin would be a good seller. V1 was/is great and is my favourite mech mod, I've been waiting to get a V2, Since I'm pretty happy with the V1 and Igo-W. I have about 10 different mechanical and /VV/VW devices, I'll list what I usually use.
    Outside the house I mostly use now is a Smok Gripper with a kanger T3S/1.5 ohm coil. I keep a couple 650mah ego batteries as backup in my pocket.
    For what the gripper is, I find the price is a bit high, The case has a cheap plastic feel and the 510 connector is loose. Really I think they should retail around $29.00 but you'll never see them that cheap, They Vape really nice I find but you can only adjust the Volts.
    At home I mostly use a Smok Zmax, with a T3S for tobacco ejuices and I use the Magneto with the Igo-W for vaping menthol. I sometimes use the SVD and Vamo V3. I think The Vamo V3 is a great VV/VW its robust, you have full control over almost everything and the button layout is straight forward. I just find it a bit too big and heavy compared to the Zmax. I also have a Evic, I mostly use that as a ohm checker, lol I hate pressing that damn button 5 times to vape.
    I used to use vivi-nova's all the time but when the drip tip falls off you get 3ml of ejuice in your pocket, That's why I like the T3S, they never spill.
    Jeff

I'll probably get the gripper back in stock, I just had a look at their sales history .. seems popular, I wonder if it would still be?

Genuine Joyetech(TM) eRoll PCC Starter Kit

I'll probably update the rest tomorrow.. I know I said that once already,

think I've tracked those ohm meters down .. I'll get some in hopefully a few weeks,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast