Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What would you like to see?

AussieVapers approved Vendor

What would you like to see?

Hey peeps!

Going to place an order. I am pretty stocked up on what's currently in my store, however I am wanting to here from the Vaping community on what products they would like to see stocked locally, as per overseas.

I do not plan on stocking non-genuine stuff,

I have a few idea's up my sleeve and have a brand new line of clearomizers, tanks, wicks, coils, you name it .. it should be in transit now.

But building up my stock lines, I'd like to hear from you guys what you would like to see stocked over here.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Ohmn meter like the one sold at MadVapes

AVF Regular
    I am so desperate to get some of these from Australia, eGo C Twists in these colours. I want about 6 of them in 1000mAh! Ego-C Twist | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

The cost of getting them from America is just out of the question for me, and I find it really frustrating that there is so little available for women vapers in Australia. I've spoken to Roxxi from Fantazia Vapes who said the minimum order is massive, so I completely understand if it's not financially feasible though. But you asked!

Ego-C_Twist_New_Colors_grande.jpg
    I just love these colours so much, and I the cheap clones I've been getting just don't perform nearly as well and the genuine ones, or look as nice either.

I'd like to see someone in Australia stocking awesomely cool shit. As JenJ said above, colours are a start. And I see you stock skull drip tips, which is cool. This pic is what I mean when I refer to cool lol. Cos like tastes, everyone's idea of cool is different. Mine tends to lean toward goth type looks.

coolvape.jpg

I'd like this combo in purple..yeah, that's what's needed, lots of purple and black and silver.

I'd love to be able to buy wraps and coloured atty's here. I recently bought a bunch of evod bcc's from fasttech, not so much they were cheap, but because they were coloured. And they are crap. Poorly made, some don't work etc.

I love this site APV - Variable Voltage & Mods - DiscountVapers.com and an Aussie vendor could do worse than emulating their product range, albeit on a smaller scale. I like the smaller mod type batteries in different colours and prices-there seems to be a price and design to suit every pocket and taste.
    JenJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Eric at discountvapers does get a lot of different gear, but i think he moves large volumes so he gets volume discounts etc. The american market is huge compared to aus so eric can carry a broader range. Not to mention that by forcing people to buy their nic overseas they will buy some equipment to save on paying two lot's of postage.

IMHO a quick cheat to find out what is selling in aus is to spend time researching on AVF, ECF and other e-shops.

I think all the local vaper stores are doing a great job considering the volatile nature of the vaping business; tilted playing field, inconsistent production quality, high postage, fast product cycle (sometimes only weeks) and each item stocked is an investment that could go from cutting edge to clearance item after one bad youtube review.

Yeah thats true eric re high volume in Australia.

If I had some spare cash lying around, at least say $100k, I would set myself up as a vaping supplies distributor. But I don't. And if I were an existing vendor, I would get together with all the other Aussie vendors, and look at forming a buying co-op. That way they could access the high volume stuff from overseas.

There's always a way if people want to work together for a common purpose. Unfortunately, I think the days of people in business doing stuff like this are long past. Here in SA we have IGA - Independent Grocers Alliance. They originally started as a bunch of small supermarkets banding together to access volume discounts.

Anyway, just wanted to say to Phirex, you are doing a good job with what you have, and your site looks good as well. I would love to tell newbies they can get starter kits consisting of ego batts and CE4's, such as the others are supplying, but I can't find any on your site? I think if you can do a good first sale to a newbie with good customer service they tend to come back to the same place for more.

Guys really thankful for your suggestions, I came back from work (my other, slightly more strenuous job) expecting no replies, but hey.

Okay, on these notes -

I will look into the ego-c batteries in multiple colours, it's up to what my supplier has in stock. I currently try and keep my stock black/silver themed. My supplier can give me small MOQ's as long as it's placed with a large-ish order, so ordering small amounts is not an issue. Also with some recent price increases, Joyetech becomes a more specialized market as there are much cheaper options. Fantazia are more than welcome to contact me if they want to grab some tiny stock here and there, I love what they're doing. I agree, AVF vendors should join up, there's a lot of non AVF vendors out there.

ON THAT NOTE I DO HAVE SOME PURPLE/CE4+ KITS COMING WHICH WILL RRP AROUND $39.95

They are the "E-Smart" kits and I got them specifically in purple as I've had a few requests so far, these will be my 'Ce4' kit, as I don't like to make my own kits up from scratch, however I am in the process of creating a 'Build your own kit' product with a ton of options, drop down boxes, etc to get it exactly how you want, I just need to think about it properly.

The ohm meter is something I will definitely look into, I'll do some research, thanks for the suggestion.

ViVi Nova's are finally here. As well as CE6+'s + spare coils, kanger pro tanks, the list goes on, I'll post a stock thread when this has been done. I will try update it by midnight tonight, I will be introducing kangertech and vision products as a focus, we also have the opportunity to get some re-branded products, which are identical, just with a different logo printed on it. They are genuine vision, kangertech, etc still. as opposed to cheap knockoffs.

I am toying with the idea of the Innokin 134 but I see other Australian vendors already stock it. Same with the smoktech pipe.

I have a 1300 number now advertised, under 'contact us'. I have a big graphic to display on my homepage, when I'm ready to (possibly) take an influx of phone calls, for people to call us for an immediate answer, or leave a message to contact back.

Anyway I think I'll add this new stock up now & do another quick post to let people know,

I have white/purple "e-smart" kits by Kangertech which have 320mah batteries and super cute clearomizer setups.

Regards,

Ash

Ozvape

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by phirex View Post
    Guys really thankful for your suggestions, I came back from work (my other, slightly more strenuous job) expecting no replies, but hey.

Okay, on these notes -

I will look into the ego-c batteries in multiple colours, it's up to what my supplier has in stock. I currently try and keep my stock black/silver themed. My supplier can give me small MOQ's as long as it's placed with a large-ish order, so ordering small amounts is not an issue. Also with some recent price increases, Joyetech becomes a more specialized market as there are much cheaper options. Fantazia are more than welcome to contact me if they want to grab some tiny stock here and there, I love what they're doing. I agree, AVF vendors should join up, there's a lot of non AVF vendors out there.
    This is really good of you, and much appreciated. : )

If you do manage to get hold of some coloured 1000mAh twists, I would be really interested in the titanium, bronze, cherry red and purple colours (that's in order of preference)...or if not those, probably any that you can get your hands on that aren't black or silver! -as I have those already and can buy them now anyway.

Thank you!

AVF Regular
    imho the next big seller in RDA's will be a trident/igo clone that has higher posts and a deeper juice well ( 0.5ml for fewer refills ) and a ceramic coated floor. I haven't seen one yet but i think it won't be long.

e Smart by Kangertech kits added,

They are in purple and white - for anyone looking for these colours. They are a fantastic kit, and on special for just $39.95 until midnight sunday! We will be stocking spares for these within 2-4 weeks, so you won't be left without spare options.

They are a small, 510 threaded ce4 style clearomizer with a 320 mah battery - a great setup for those perhaps not wanting to take out a huge mod, etc or something a bit fancier, or something to start with, it doesn't get much easier than this.

Kanger (TM) e Smart Starter Kit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast