Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By phirex
  • 1 Post By phirex

Thread: November News, Stock Updates, Banter

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Cool November News, Stock Updates, Banter

Hi All,

I would like to first of all thank everyone for helping to make OzVape the success that it is, although it's been a lot of hard work, and 100% ran by myself, it's very satisfying work and I'm finding myself more and more consumed by it (which is a good thing)

November is going to be a bit busy for me. I have a second job (short term contract for 3 weeks) coming up to X-mas for a few days per week, long days, therefore:

• Orders may take 48 hours to be shipped, not 24.
    • We will upgrade orders to express where we are late.
    • I probably won't be answering the phone. It will most likely have a busy signal - please submit an inquiry, we will respond faster to those.
    • We have a great range of new stock we will be adding in incrementally this month, we have run out of a few things, so bare with us, things should be in order for the busy / silly season, and moving into January,
    • We are taking a week holiday 02/12/13 - 06/12/13

We hope you understand. This will be plastered on my homepage closer to the applicable dates.

In all honesty, we never expected to grow so large, so quick, (yeah that's what she said..) the last 3 months has been absolutely huge for us with no signs of slowing down.

We have things like svd's, evod's + spares, more joyetech random spares, new flavours, old flavours, coils, e-smarts in all colours, spares for e-smarts, ego-c twists in various colours (not black/ss) & more, I haven't honestly checked. All at the guaranteed great prices we have all our stock at, with the AVF15 discount code applicable until the end of this year, but it will most likely run through 2014 also.

Regards,

Ashley Feder

CEO @ Ozvape
    Fatman likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Kanger (TM) e Smart Starter Kit back in stock, in four colours - only $44 - great entry starter kit for those not wanting the eGo size battery,

spare clearomizers in stock but not catalogued,

will edit as stock is added
    MrGruffy likes this.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by phirex View Post
    Kanger (TM) e Smart Starter Kit back in stock, in four colours - only $44 - great entry starter kit for those not wanting the eGo size battery,

spare clearomizers in stock but not catalogued,

will edit as stock is added
    These are fantastic kits, I'm so impressed with the little clearos, they work better than stardusts. In fact better than almost every clearo I've used. Totally fuss free.

I always recommend these to people who want to try vaping but are put off by the bigger battery size.

I will have the spare clearo's in multiple colours / ohms up this week - also the ego 510-t charger works as a spare charger for anyone interested, it's just 150 mah not 200 mah which means it will charge slightly slower, it's recommended not to use the ego-T chargers on them though

I've had a bazillion positive feedback e-mails about these too, so that's always great to hear a success story,

I think the fact they are guaranteed made by Kanger (the clearos) will ensure they are always top quality and won't have many DOA's, if any.

Kanger EVOD Starter Kit - Black

Are now in stock in limited quantity.

any ETA for mvp2.0?

The MVP will be re-stocked in 2014 in a larger range of colours, but it won't be back for the same price, sorry.

Here are some quick december updates, there's some re-stocks and some new products as below,

CE5+ Wickless Replacement Coil Head

CE6 Clearomizer 1.8 Ohm (Clear)

Kanger (TM) UniTank

eGo 1100 mAh CE4 Starter Kit

CE4 Wickless Style / Clear / 2.5 Ohm / 5 Pack

There's another package coming in 1-2 days with more re-stocks and a few possible updates, might save them for 2014.

Cheers all and merry xmas. We are real low on stock and will probably have a bit of a stock change around next year, but it's nice to have a lot of the older stock finally sell,

Ash

OzVape