Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OzVape has been taken over again!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

OzVape has been taken over again!

Hi,

I am the new owner of OzVape.

I plan on being up and running mid-feb,

My site will be aimed at the new/novice Vaper - I plan on selling mainly ego-T kits, accessories (genuine) and a small selection of e-juice to try out.

I will provide full one on one support to each and every customer if they are having trouble figuring it all out - I will spend 30 minutes over Skype with anyone who purchases an eGo-T Kit.

Although I haven't been around a lot I have a good knowledge of Vaping, what's out there and what to try. Eventually I will move into a large range of products but I am keeping the stock simple right now not to confuse new people.

I will be honest about my business and being my new primary source of income I should ship within 1-2 days, and will offer discount codes, promotions, prizes, giveaways, etc.

Keep posted - OzVape will be big.

(PS: The website is still under construction, check back ~ Feb 18 for the completed site)

Feel free to offer any feedback, criticism, encouragement or whatever in the mean time. Good luck & Happy Vaping!

kKJWt.jpg

Welcome phirex. Sounds like a good business model to me. Good luck converting the soon to be ex smokers.

Bring it on!
    “It's okay. He's just admiring the shape of your skull.”

Beer Blog: http://beerfingers.wordpress.com

AVF Regular
    Ego T is teh suck. I can see an influx of skype calls with "why does my ego t taste burnt? "
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

AVF Regular
    Make sure you have lots of boge 510 cartomizers and ego duel coil mega cartomizers in stock for anyone that buys a ego t or even the stone tanks to make the most out of the batt. I have had so many probs with my tank and I have tried everything and decided to try a boge 510 cart I got sent as a gift with my ego t kit, never looked back. The taste is 10 times better and there are no leaks.
    Last edited by Delco; 06-02-12 at 09:41 PM. Reason: No i

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I will be stocking smoktech tanks & 1.5 LR pre punched/flanged carto's for people wishing to try out a tank setup.

Personally, I find the ego-T is a great way to get into vaping and the starter kit provides everything except juice you need to get going. I assume some customers will stick with the ego setup, or one day search overseas for an upgrade PV. I will stock a larger range of PV's eventually but my startup is very limited.

I will be stocking Boge carto's and a larger range of products that more advanced vapers will want once I place my next order.

I am very excited to be opening my store.

Happy Vaping

If you can stock some genuine Joye Ego-C it is a superior product to the T having used both. Stock some replacement blister packs of 5x atomiser heads in the standard and LR configuration. Might be good to stock some cone/base units for T users to upgrade to C.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuiceNinja View Post
    Ego T is teh suck. I can see an influx of skype calls with "why does my ego t taste burnt? "
    Unless you use equiptment that TheJuiceNinja likes, nothing else will do.............

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

Regards,
    Jato.

AVF Regular
    Pro-tip....

Avoid stocking VV mods from dodgy makers

Invariably ends in tears....
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast