AussieVapers approved Vendor

OzVape OPEN! Coupon Code + Stardust Coloured Clearomizers in stock soon!

I have just ordered a truckload of Stardust Coloured Clearomizers.

They will come in black, blue, red, green and clear (I know the clear ones already exist)

I have been given an ETA of two weeks as there is a lead/production time as these are a brand new product (the coloured variety)

Any questions feel free to ask.

http://www.ozvape.com.au

My store is technically active, but I am still working on the site - ie the homepage. Please bear with me while I do this as it's a learning curve for me. You can purchase anything between now and 31st of March for 10% off by using the coupon code '10PCOFF'

I will ship within 24 hours and you should receive your order within 48 hours. My only option for shipping right now is express post ($12 flat rate, regardless of weight/location) which is tracked, or FREE shipping express post with orders over $150 (after discount, etc)

Free 10 mil sampler of flavour doubler with every order received between now and 31st March. Your options are, in order of what I would recommend (highest to lowest)

Cotton Candy
    Apple Candy
    Red Bull
    Menthol
    Bubblegum
    Strawberry
    Blackberry

I would please ask, to provide feedback on my doublers as I am not officially selling them until I am 100% sure people are satisfied. Ie; what device you used, what setup (carto, what brand, ohm etc) whether you liked it, and whether you'd pay for it.

Please specify what you would like in the comments section of your order. If you do not specify a flavour, I will send you a random one.

Please bare with me as the website is still under construction. My telephone number is on the website in the 'Contact Us' section and you are welcome to call me at any stage, if I don't answer please text me, e-mail me, skype me, get me on the forum, IRC or the other many ways I am contactable, I will respond quickly to your queries.

Pick yourself up a bargain while you still can.

I will have a larger product range soon of different cartomizers, atomizers, drip tips, and other accessories. I won't be stocking a large range of PV's or Mods for a few more months by the looks of things.

Regards,

PhireX (OzVape Team)
    Last edited by phirex; 15-03-12 at 04:20 PM.

Are your Juices homegrown or imported?

Home grown. I will make to order.

Congratulations on the "official" launch! Good to see another Aussie vendor out there

It will still be a work in progress for a while, SAS, thanks. But all the functionality is there - I have a small range of stuff up, but aiming at people looking to get into vaping for now, I don't think my prices can be beat for the ego kits or p/t batts, etc just yet, but the prices won't be this cheap forever

AVF Regular
    checking out your site now.

looks good, easy to get around.

with your 30ml juice, where do choose the flavour? or is that coming?

also, a purely selfish product suggestion. don't just have the DCT, sure, $8.50 is a great price for it. but i don't like them and am sick of almost every store only having the DCT. i know it's early days so not a complaint, and i'm definitely not asking you to not sell DCT's. it's just a suggestion.

also, a cheaper shipping option would be good, just a regular auspost delivery between 3 days and whenever you get your stuff off the thieving prick who took it type delivery would be good.

good luck, and i'll try to place an order this month.

Thanks Smash,

I agree - I need to update the proper shipping module as my old one for 1.4x opencart was not compatible with 1.5x I just need to d/l and install the new mod, so I have a free one for now which allows express post (tracked) + free shipping for orders, but it's pretty basic other than those two options.

DCT tanks are a winner and for the price, cannot be beat.

I will increase my product range soon, but starting this site on a budget, the smoktech line was the no brainer option for someone looking to get into tank setups, also being targetted at mainly novice vapers, the pre punched/flanged carto's make the process very simple (ie; no nails, hammers, dremels, vices, punch tools, etc) but I will be stocking boges, kangers, etc and I have posted a seperate thread on what products you would like to see stocked - I will cater for you guys.

For now as outlayed in my orig. post, I will send 10 mil flavour samplers and am currently looking for feedback on my flavours. I DIY for myself, and I find them fine - so do my personal friends I have given them to, but they have little to compare it against. So I am asking for feedback. Those flavours I listed will be available, but until I am satisfied that the general public would be happy with them, I will not sell juice that may be classed as inferior. If you wish to order a 30 mil bottle (for $7.95 with 10% discount) just put it in the comments section what flavour you would like for now - I will add in options for this tomorrow. My site is still being developed but the framework is all there, and I've tested the functionality re: the checkout process etc which I am confident now all works.

So yes, I will take your suggestions on board and I will have those options available. The reason I chose explicit express posting for now is to ensure every order is tracked and there are no complaints via paypal, etc - it's just the safe option for now, it protects both the buyer and seller and ensures nothing can go wrong. But there will be more options coming, it's just a process of doing it. I had to open at some point

Thank you for your feedback.

AVF Regular
    top stuff. i hope it takes off for you.

i'll put some unflavoured nic in my next OS order and give your juices a go when i have the money to spend.

do you use pg or vg base for your doublers?

70/30 PG/VG - I buy the bottles pre-made and add concentrate, I will eventually DIY from scratch but this was so I could mainly do some DIY'ing and take as much out of the equation as possible. I need stickers for my juice bottles, or else it'll be a blank bottle with a label on it for now! Just gotta get them printed..

Just a note, someone was having trouble with the discount code. Make sure it's typed in CAPITALS if you're having difficulty. It's valid until the end of this month but I will have new stock & discount codes ready for mid-april when I have new stock in.