Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By phirex

Thread: April Madness, Discounts, Coupon Codes & Giveaways @ OZVAPE.com.au

AussieVapers approved Vendor

April Madness, Discounts, Coupon Codes & Giveaways @ OZVAPE.com.au

Hi,

As some of you know, OzVape opened recently and is now in action. If you didn't, well you do now!

There's been a few glitches along the way but all of the functionality issues are sorted now & I am confident customers won't be experiencing any issues

So, this April, give OzVape a try! All throughout the month of April, orders over $50 are eligible to use the coupon code 'AUSVAPERS' (all in capitals) to receive 15% off their order (valid once per account).

ALL ORDERS USING THIS CODE WILL GO INTO THE RUNNING TO WIN A $50 GIFT VOUCHER - the winner will be notified via e-mail, as it may not be a forum member. OzVape is a new site, so your chances of winning are quite high if you place an order!

The discount code '10PCOFF' (all in capitals) will give a 10% discount - this is redeemable up to 5 times per month.

ALL STARTER KITS PURCHASED WILL COME WITH

* FREE SMOKTECH 3.5 MIL TANK + CARTOMIZER
    * FREE STARDUST LR CLEAROMIZER

Check out some of our specials this month:

SmokTech DCT V2 (3.5 mil) Tank + Cartomizer + Drip Tip + Shorty Cone - $6.50 - Smoktech DCT V2 Tank 3.5 Ml

Genuine Vision eGo Stardust Clearomizer - $4.95 - Genuine Vision eGo Stardust Clearomizer

Genuine 1000 Mah eGo-t Starter Kit (and free SmokTech Tank & Vision eGo Stardust Clearomizer) - $64.95- Genuine eGo-T 1000 MaH Starter Kit

TAKE A FURTHER 15% OFF THESE ALREADY FANTASTIC PRICES

There has never been a better time to pick up a bargain & try out OzVape!

All orders will be shipped next day via standard registered post. Customers have mostly reported receiving their order within 48 hours of placing it.

Any questions, I am available most of the time & should respond within 24 hours, worst case scenario. OR --

• Call us direct on 0478197992 (available most hours, usually between 11 AM - 10 PM is the best time to call)
    • Skype us @ "OzVape"
    • Email us - sales@ozvape.com.au
    • Send me a message on IRC

Any feedback / suggestions are welcome & considered

What can OzVape offer you ?

• Specialized 1 on 1 service. If you need assistance with anything, we are more than happy to help you with all your questions and to guide you in the right direction, and hopefully cater exactly to your vaping needs
    • Same or Next day shipping (depending what time you order, orders placed before 2PM Sydney Time (GMT+10) will most likely be shipped that day)
    • If you are after a specific product, feel free to ask and I will do my best to cater to you - will provide generous discounts if you order in bulk (ie; 10 or more)

Remember - we are continually ordering in more stock and the website is continually being developed. I am working hard to get proper product options / addons in with products setup properly, but it will take me a week or so to get this working properly. Please bare with us. Again, if you have any questions or require assistance with what to order please give us a call and we are more than happy to help!

Regards,

PhireX (Ashley)
    OzVape Team
    Last edited by phirex; 03-04-12 at 12:11 PM.
    besure likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

the discount code 10PCOFF dosent work for me. says its invalid

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    use AUSVAPERS

It's 15% off for all of April!. I'll double check the other code.

Sorry for my late reply.

edit:

I have now also fixed the 10PCOFF code, it will work until the end of 2012

The problem may have been that you weren't logged in, or the order didn't come to $50. I have now removed all requirements to use this coupon, so any order amount or whether you are logged in or not will now work.
    Last edited by phirex; 14-04-12 at 03:31 AM.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html