Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By phirex
  • 1 Post By phirex

Thread: DCT tanks

DCT tanks

Hi Phirex,

I grabbed some DCT tanks off you recently and just wanted to say that I really noticed improved quality in the "O" rings that are fitted in these tanks now. The seal in these tanks that your selling is quite tight, impressively tight. it's that tight that you have to hold the top lid when pushing the carto back up after filling - impressive.

That's all, thanks!

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi Greg - thanks for the feedback. They are great tanks for the price - there ARE better quality tanks out there, but you will pay a premium for them. It's a great way to see if you want to be a 'tank' user or not though.

You will notice the e-liquid will 'lube' the grommets a bit over time, and it will become easier but I haven't had leakage issues with any of them.

I'm glad you enjoy the tank setup - I assume you are using it on an eGo battery? It's a nice match!

Happy Vaping

P
    gregds likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Hey Phirex, quite like the tighter seal. Had leakages on the earlier models which started to turn me off them a bit. It took me a bit to narrow down why they used to leak, but it was all based around the seals, and with these ones they appear to have a better/tighter seal.
    I crank my set up on a provari mini, damn magic machine that it is.

I realise the DCT are quite cheap (even cheaper on your site), but do u know if you can get replacement seal kits for them? Not a biggie as they are relatively cheap, but if there were seal kits available I would be interested in grabbing some.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Sorry for the late reply,

I will order some in with my next Smoktech order to ensure I get the correct ones, should be in around May sometime.
    gregds likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html