Hi,

April was a busy month for OzVape! Many people took advantage of the cheap CE4+ Clearomizers (CE4+ eGo "Stardust" Clearomizer) and as a result, we are almost out of stock. But don't worry, we we will have the V2's in stock very shortly with the new longer wick design! An order has been placed and is on it's way from China as we speak! (I will post updates as new stock arrives)

So, during May give Oz-E-Liquid a try! All throughout the month of May, our e-liquid prices are on special - these prices won't last forever! We have our range of flavours just come in fresh from TPA, available in four options -

• 30 mL
  • 15 mL (no fuss)
  • 10 mL
  • 5 mL (no fuss)

By purchasing a 'No Fuss' doubler, the bottle comes half full so you only need to add nicotine to it - no measuring required!

All our e-liquid is currently 70/30 PG/VG, but we will increase these options to cater for your special vaping requirements soon, so if you prefer 60/40, or 80/20, or even 100% VG - we can help there too!

The discount code '10PCOFF' (all in capitals) will give a 10% store-wide discount!

Check out some of our specials this month:

SmokTech DCT V2 (3.5 mil) Tank + Cartomizer + Drip Tip - $4.95 - Smoktech DCT V2 Tank 3.5 Ml - free shorty cone with every DCT Tank order! (Max 1 per customer)

Entire Line of Oz-E-Juice - E-Liquid - only $8.95 for a 30 mL doubler!

Brand New eGo-C 1000 MaH Passthrough (Stainless Steel) - Genuine eGo-C 1000 MaH Passthrough Battery (Stainless Steel)

TAKE A FURTHER 10% OFF THESE ALREADY FANTASTIC PRICES

There has never been a better time to pick up a bargain & try out OzVape!

We also have genuine joyetech USB fast chargers in! Genuine Joye eGo/eGo-T/eGo-C Mega Powered USB Charger with Logo - if you need to replace your charger, and prefer genuine joyetech products, then this is what you've been looking for. Don't settle for second best. We all know these chargers need replacing every once in a while, so look no further!

All orders will be shipped next day via your preferred postage method. Customers have mostly reported receiving their order within 48-72 hours of placing it, depending on shipping method.

We have updated out postage options due to feedback and now have four options available.

Stay tuned for the May giveaway & more stock coming in soon! eGo-C-Twist will be in stock mid-may and we are expecting this to be a popular item, I will have these on pre-order very soon!

• Standard Post (Tracked) - $6.50
  • Standard Registered Post (Tracked + Registered + Insured) - $9.50
  • Express Post (Tracked + Insured) - $12.00

Any questions, we are available most of the time & should respond within 24 hours, worst case scenario. OR --

• Call us direct on 0478197992 (available most hours, usually between 11 AM - 10 PM is the best time to call)
  • Skype us @ "OzVape"
  • Email us - sales@ozvape.com.au
  • Send me a message on IRC

Any feedback / suggestions are welcome & considered

What can OzVape offer you ?

• Specialized 1 on 1 service. If you need assistance with anything, we are more than happy to help you with all your questions and to guide you in the right direction, and hopefully cater exactly to your vaping needs
  • Same or Next day shipping (depending what time you order, orders placed before 2PM Sydney Time (GMT+10) will most likely be shipped that day)
  • If you are after a specific product, feel free to ask and I will do my best to cater to you - will provide generous discounts if you order in bulk (ie; 10 or more)

Remember - we are continually ordering in more stock and the website is continually being developed. I am working hard to get proper product options / addons in with products setup properly. Please bare with us. Again, if you have any questions or require assistance with what to order please give us a call and we are more than happy to help!

Regards,

PhireX (Ashley)
OzVape Team