AussieVapers approved Vendor

OzVape Presents: SMOKTECH VARI VOLTAGE MOD - VV GRIPPER

Introducing the ALL NEW VARI VOLTAGE MOD-VV GRIPPER by SMOKTECH!

Box includes:

• 1 Black VV Gripper Mod
    • 1 Instruction Manual
    • 1 Gift Box

Add Kit

• 2 18650 IMR 1500mAh batteries and a Trustfire TR-005 charger $15.00 (preorder phase only)

VV Gripper is a plastic molded e-cigarette device with black rubberized coating. It is designed as a low cost variable voltage Mod for those who canít afford to buy Provari or Vmax.

• Our VV Gripper has a regulated output which keeps your selected voltage the same with each puff regardless of your remaining battery power.
    • As the battery drains, the VV Gripper will keep the voltage consistent giving you the perfect vapor throughout the day.
    • VV Gripper can be adjusted from 3.0-6.0V volts in 0.1 volt increments.
    • Holds only one IMR battery 18650.
    • VV Gripper PCB allows 4 Amperage output limit.
    • VV Gripper standard load is 3Ω,it also could be working at 1.5Ω.

Available Function

• Voltage down
    • Voltage up
    • Standby on/off
    • Display on/off
    • Atomizer ohm checking
    • 510 Threaded
    • Display on/off
    • Atomizer ohm checking

Enough of the Smoktech Product specs.. I have just received this mod as a test unit from Smoktech, it's apparently pretty new.. So far, I think it's a great device for it's cost. It's small, easy to fit in hand and has a great LCD display, voltage up / down function, easy and simple to use. It's also pretty light! Having the ohm reader on the device is also an added bonus, so you always know exactly what resistance you are running at.

Anyway,

These are now available for pre-order. I'll cut to the chase --

VV Gripper MOD ONLY - $64.95
    VV Gripper MOD + Trustfire Charger + 2 x 18650 Batteries - $79.95

Smoktech VV Gripper

Colour: Black only.

I do not have specifics re: the charger/batteries, but they will be the 'official' ones from Smoktech. I will update this information when I can find it out.

* Discount codes cannot be used for this pre-order promotion. If you purchase other products, and wish to have them shipped with your VV Gripper, you are welcome to use a discount code.

I expect to have them by end of September (approx one month) - and the price will probably increase by then.

The $14.95 promotion for the charger + batteries will also only be available during the pre-order phase, we will still have them available but the price will increase.

I will be giving away my test unit as a promotion. This unit will not include batteries or charger. This unit is as good as brand new, I've fired it only a few times to see it in action. Keep an eye on my forum, I aim to run this promotion for this weekend. It will be a fun contest! I dare say the winner will receive this before the pre-orders are finalised!

OzVape is also re-stocked on all items, and more joyetech equipment - ego-c kits, atomizers, spares, batteries! I will post some September Madness when the month comes, it's been a while (Yeah, real life etc).

SO CHECK OUT THE REST OF OUR STORE!

AND A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL OUR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE CUSTOMERS FOR HELPING OZVAPE HELP YOU!
    Last edited by phirex; 27-08-12 at 10:57 PM.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Awsome cant wait to get my hands on one of these
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Even though these haven't had much response, we did get some pre-orders.

These are due shortly (most likely just after this weekend) so anyone who pre-orders now can get the cheap charger & battery deal still.

There will be approximately 1 week wait on these but you can get a few dollars off if you order early,

Regards,

OzVape
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html