Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Competition - WIN A SMOKTECH VV GRIPPER VV MOD!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Competition - WIN A SMOKTECH VV GRIPPER VV MOD!

Information regarding the mod itself can be found here: OzVape Presents: SMOKTECH VARI VOLTAGE MOD - VV GRIPPER

To celebrate the huge re-stocking of OzVape | Australian E-Cigarette, E-Cig, Joye & the coming of a new line of Smoktech products, OzVape is giving away one Smoktech VV Gripper MOD.

Remember we have them on Pre-order currently, and will have stock in around the time the contest comes to a close.

This is new, in proper gift box - it was a test unit, I have fired it a few times as that was why I got it in the first place.. but other than that, it's brand new.

Mod only - no batteries come with this device, you will need your own charger + 18650 batteries. Please contact me if you are unsure how to obtain these.

Rules:

1. To be eligible, reply with a link or product from my website, OzVape | Australian E-Cigarette, E-Cig, Joye as a single post. Links do not need to be unique.
    2. Contestants can only enter once per day. The 'day' begins at 12:00 AM and ends at 11:59 PM. People breaking this rule will be disqualified.
    3. I will only ship this unit within Australia, standard post + tracked via Australia Post.
    4. I will draw a random.org number at Midnight, Sunday 30th September. Winner will be announced in this thread.

Value of prize is approximately $70 RRP with shipping, this is not including batteries.

Please only post entries in this thread. There are thousands of other threads for random banter. Ensure not to disqualify yourself..

And let the contest begin!
    virtualphoenix and veneno like this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

smoktech shorty cone: Smoktech Shorty Cone (Black/Silver)

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Smoktech VV Gripper

Reckon I could use 1 of these

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Mods:Silverbullet - JIB Mini - VTube - Alpha Ultra - iTaste - Kick
    Vaping Since May 27th 2012

AVF Regular
    The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism - Norman Vincent Peale

This sounds yummy: Dewey Mountain Juice

Goz
    Smoktech VV Gripper

Wouldn't mind trying one of these

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast