Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 25% off until midnight!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

*EXTENDED!* 25% off until midnight!

** EXTENDED FOR 24 HOURS DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, FEEDBACK AND PEOPLE WANTING TO BUY STUFF BUT COULDN'T! I WILL LEAVE THIS OPEN FOR 24 HOURS FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED OUT DUE TO FATHERS DAY ACTIVITIES!

Now finishes Midnight, 03/09/12!

Q: How do I apply the discount code?

A: Once you have completed your shopping and added all your items, click on 'Shopping Cart' up the top right, and apply discount code option is in there. Enter 'dad', then complete the Checkout process.

As a fathers day special, I have 25% off my entire store until midnight tonight

discount code, 'dad' (lowercase)

OzVape | Australian E-Cigarette, E-Cig, Joye

Great for anyone wanting to send their father an e-cig for fathers day (or just in general!)

* We may have a backlog of orders to process on 03/09. We advise to not choose the express shipping option during this sale as we cannot guarantee your order will be processed, however we will do our best to prioritize any orders with the express shipping option selected.

* All orders that have been placed have been packed and will all be sent out tomorrow. Thank you for taking advantage of our sale - this will allow us to purchase some new lines of stock. Remember our aim isn't to make huge profits, but provide quality hardware, juice and service for all our customers!

Last edited by phirex; 03-09-12 at 12:48 AM.
    virtualphoenix likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Super Moderator
    G'day Phirex ... you have an email regarding this sale URGENT you look at it LOL<--- taken care of now lol (edit)

Very good sale btw
    Last edited by Fatman; 02-09-12 at 03:09 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Dont know if it is just me but im getting the following error "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

That's cool Fatman, the idea is that you get a 'that's too cheap!' deal! Don't feel bad, remember, at the end of this sale I will be re-ordering new stock lines from China, so stay tuned! I am pretty stocked up right now, it would be nice to make some room!

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Quote Originally Posted by virtualphoenix View Post
    Dont know if it is just me but im getting the following error "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!"
    Fixed. Minimum order was set to $50. Now it's $0.

Please try again, any problems I'm here

Thanks Phirex, orders placed

Haha lucky to all you guys who ordered before I caught on to the fact my shipping was totally free.. This is now fixed, but discount should apply to shipping still. (ie; $4.50 approx standard post)

I will ship all those orders by standard parcel post tracked enjoy!!

Super Moderator
    TOLD YA SOMETHING WAS AMISS Ash LOL!!!
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

didnt even notice that one sent PM

Cool just got a backup eGo twist with accessories + DCT & Knucklehead drip tip. Might make this my hassle free work mod...

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast