Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING - Cheap Juice Week @ OzVape

AussieVapers approved Vendor

50% OFF + FREE SHIPPING - Cheap Juice Week @ OzVape

Hi All,

All our e-liquids are on sale for 50% off, to clear out some old flavours (some may disappear) and make way for new ones. This is valid for 1 week as of now.

The discount code is 'cheapjuice', orders must come to a total of $20 minimum to use the code.

You are welcome to order other products with your order and receive free shipping on that also, however only 1 discount code may be used at a time.

The code must be entered by going into your cart first, before checking out. All free shipping orders will be shipped standard parcel post, regardless of which option you select.

There may be a 1-2 day delay on processing your order. Please contact me here or via my website if you require an update.

Please visit our e-liquid store directly at: http://ozvape.com.au/index.php?route...tegory&path=58

Remember, use discount code 'friend' for 15% off until the end of 2012. I do not advertise this anywhere except here

Kind Regards,

PhireX

OzVape
    Last edited by phirex; 18-09-12 at 08:45 PM.
    veneno likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

I just ordered 5 x 15ml juices (no fuss doublers) for $22 including postage. Fantastic!! Thanks.

You are very welcome. I have just finished renovations in my room/office/lab (photo's will come in a few weeks when it's complete!) so I am hoping to do some cleaning out, and order some new flavours, I hope to stock 40-50 total.. this should hopefully fund my lab + some new equipment, to provide even better service in the future.

I am probably going to run out of concentrates from this .. I may have to take some flavours down if they run out and don't have backup, but a huge order from TPA will be coming in ASAP I assure you

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Just a quick heads up, we have been inundated with orders, so most orders will unfortunately ship friday or over the weekend. We will process them ASAP,

Cheers

Super Moderator
    Code : Friend

Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

[Edit : Can "friend" and "cheapjuice" be used in conjunction, or only with separate orders?]
    Last edited by ElDubya; 19-09-12 at 05:19 PM.

JUST A REMINDER - this sale is still on for a few more days! I will probably end this on Sunday now, as we've just got .. a lot of orders :/

'friend' (lowercase) only works if the order amount is over $50.00. Sorry I forgot to mention (it's mainly for people grabbing starter packs) - but you can still get some bulk discounts if there's a product like stardusts or carto's for dct tanks, etc that you want to stock up on.

You cannot use both coupons together, however I can ship both orders as one but you will pay for shipping with 'friend', but still get 15% off normal shipping rates. You will want to mention this in 'comments' so I can pack your orders together, and not seperately.

Any questions please let me know,

Regards,

Ash

OzVape

19/10/12

Hi Mate!

I sent you a couple of email through the website regarding the order no yet received. Can you please forward tracking details? Been a very long time and is approaching a month. I have been vaping Crud that i bought from the markets >.<

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by veneno View Post
    Hi Mate!

I sent you a couple of email through the website regarding the order no yet received. Can you please forward tracking details? Been a very long time and is approaching a month. I have been vaping Crud that i bought from the markets >.<

Cheers
    Bump... ....

Still no reply

Super Moderator
    No good mate, no good at all .....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast