Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By phirex

Thread: OzVape Affilicate Program - OzVape Army now Recruiting! :)

AussieVapers approved Vendor

OzVape Affiliate Program - OzVape Army now Recruiting! :)

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd mention an opportunity to profit off your e-cig preaching,

I am offering 10% on all purchases made via your personal affiliate link,

To sign up, go to this link: Affiliate Program

Then it will provide you with a link to direct others to my site. At the time of checkout, 10% of the final sale value will go directly into your paypal account.

I know a lot of you preach, but this may make up for your time - let's face it, it's not a huge sum of money, but it at least can make up for your time/effort & feel as if all your shameless e-cig self promotion is at least worth something to your pocket!

This is just one of the many new features and upgrades we have planned for 2013.

February we plan on having lots of stock available, and of course if you are an affiliate and believe a particular product would sell really well - I am happy to stock this for you, within reason.

Happy profiting!
    Last edited by phirex; 09-01-13 at 08:13 AM.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

I have approved all pending affiliates.

I believe the way it works is that your commission goes into your account, then you can 'withdraw' via paypal, which comes out of my account.

Happy re-selling all. I have set the default commission at 10% but people performing well or going the extra mile can have this increased upon request.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Smart move!

Generous commission too. As long as the prices are competitive with local vendors, I’ll be signing up.

I don’t know if it’s doable, but it would be nice to have the option to split the commish with the new customer - easier to sell that way and everyone’s a winner.

Next stage I will offer a special discount code, one use per account so affiliates can offer say a 20% 'first purchase' discount, so they would be encouraged to place a larger order perhaps.

I'm just toying around at the moment, I think someone has $5 waiting for them..