AussieVapers approved Vendor

Geniune eGo-T 1000 MAH Kits on sale - $50 including shipping + FREE GIVEAWAY

Code 'cheapkit' gets you

Genuine eGo-T 1000 MaH Starter Kit (Black)

Free shipping. Other items can be purchased at the same time, however no other discount codes can be used.

With each kit I will include:

Large Joye Case !!!

Official Joyetech Lanyard, random colour unless specified (black, blue, red, grey, pink) I can't guarantee you will get the colour you want !!

A 10 mil dripper bottle, to make filling the tanks easier !!

I have 10 of these for sale, if you claim one, you must post your order number + claimed

You do not need to be registered on my site to take advantage of this offer,

!!!!!! ONE LUCKY WINNER OF THE 10 WILL WIN A FREE EGO-C 650 MAH KIT !!!!!!!

All 10 must be purchased before they are shipped out, as both kits will be shipped at the same time.

All shipping will be tracked parcel post, at my expense.

I am clearing these out to make way for new stock, the ego-t kits won't be sold any longer.

So if you need ego-T accessories shoot me an offer, ie; atomizers (ego-t specific items)

When all 10 are sold, I will random.org a number & advise the winner in this thread at the 11th post.

Please do not clog this thread, do not post anything except an order number + 'claimed', I am making this like a 'groupon' type order, so all 10 will be shipped out at once remember - so there may be a delay. If the delay is too long, I will cut the deal off and ship out what has been sold, without the bonus offer (if all 10 don't sell)

The 12th post should technically be the winner announcement.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!OFFER ENDS AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can purchase as many as you want, you are not restricted to just one. No further discounts apply for multiple purchases, unless you want all 10 .. then maybe we can strike a deal ..

Cheers,

PhireX / OzVape
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Seriously this is a good offer..lol
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html