Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: The Plume Room - Flavor Of The Week

EXCITING NEWS!

~ THE PLUME ROOM IS OPEN ~

With 2 amazing new flavors and "Honey Fig House Extracted" back in stock be sure to place your order quickly!

For Delicious times head this way ----- > The Plume Room

AVF Regular
    My Plume Room order arrived!! I'm as excited as a kid in a lollie shop. I can see how you could get addicted to this whole juice ordering and trying business. Sooooo Much Fun!

I took the dog for a walk today, the postman had been and I told myself not to waste the day waiting for the parcel guy who never comes. But on the way home I was a couple of streets away and I saw the parcel van guy at someone's door, so I called out to him, lol! He remembers me (and the dog) now and he DID have a parcel for me. So I signed for it right there....nice guy, I definitely want to marry him.

So anyway, lovely box, and a hand written note from Troop and THREE extra samples in there!! What a brilliant service.

Will be back to give my opinion on the juices..I've just had a quick try of the M-Type. Lovely, a hint of musk lollie, very interesting juice and you get the quality immediately. Same as the Indigo quality.

Alegria I'm so happy you've recommended these vendors, really lovely people, service and products.
    Last edited by JenJ; 17-06-13 at 06:25 PM.
    jen and alegria like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Alegria I'm so happy you've recommended these vendors, really lovely people, service and products.
    Thanks Jen - I would only ever recommend a vendor that has quality product and service to back it up. Someone that goes the extra mile if needed. I worked in customer service all my life and my expectations are often unreasonably high but these vendors always please. It still is a gamble to listen to anyone's juice recommendation though as we all know as we all like different things. The quality might be excellent but it still wont suit every pallet. One soon works out who likes similar things to themselves and this increases the chances that you find something you like.

I am sooooo jealous though! My TPR order is still not here and I really expected it to arrive today.

So do tell me though - Which flavors did you get and what were the extra samples they included?

I am looking forward to your vapemail pics!

AVF Regular
    Oh no I shouldn't of seen this thread, They have a Flavour of the Week. I just purchased 4 of them. I love a deal. Oh no next week they'll have another Flavour. And guess what, it will happen again and again. What did you guys get me hooked on now ???
    LoL
    Jeff
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Oh no I shouldn't of seen this thread, They have a Flavour of the Week. I just purchased 4 of them. I love a deal. Oh no next week they'll have another Flavour. And guess what, it will happen again and again. What did you guys get me hooked on now ???
    LoL
    Jeff
    Did you like the Honey Fig House Extracted and Candied Cavendish I had with me Saturday?

Those are two of my all time favorite liquids.

AVF Regular
    I think I only tried the Honey Fig and the margarita. The Honey fig was really nice, But the margarita smelled excellent, but I didn't get any vapor from it. I tried and tried vaping it. I do love margarita's, strawberry daiquiri's, long island ice-tea and pina colada's in summer. Great cocktails.
    Jeff
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    I think I only tried the Honey Fig and the margarita. The Honey fig was really nice, But the margarita smelled excellent, but I didn't get any vapor from it. I tried and tried vaping it. I do love margarita's, strawberry daiquiri's, long island ice-tea and pina colada's in summer. Great cocktails.
    Jeff
    That's strange about the "Cloudarita" - Hmmmm... I think that one is 50:50 - I will drip some later. Got some "Twas Brillig" in my dripper. You got me worried there now.

AVF Regular
    Oh. my. god......
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Oh. my. god......
    Do tell? *curious*

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post
    Do tell? *curious*
    I also was thinking "I wonder what she was thinking"
    Jeff
    alegria likes this.