Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: The Plume Room - Flavor Of The Week

Hmmmm.... Looks like she ain't telling

AVF Regular
    Sorry, I'm just vaping to try to figure out how to put words to these juices. They are just pure genius. Really, really outstanding.

They are not the type of flavours I'd normally go for, sweet is not really my thing...but these are just so perfectly balanced, so smooth and refined I would have no problems vaping any one of the three I have tried forever if I had to.

I'll come back and be more specific about each one, but I just need to think on it for a while.

And vape some more! :P
    margyb, Domo and alegria like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alegria View Post

I am looking forward to your vapemail pics!
    I can't be bothered farting around with the camera or webcam and then with the utterly retarded Windows 8 I'm stuck with.

But mine look just like Domo's pic on the first page, but without the serene and elegant background setting.

So do tell me though - Which flavors did you get and what were the extra samples they included?
    I got:

- Lemon Chiffon Pie
    - M Type with Natural Tobacco
    - Burley & Candy House Extracted Tobacco
    - Candied Cavendish
    - Ramaglia's Toscano Gold

And it was two free samples, I was a bit over excited there...

- Creamy Chai Latte
    - Magic Melon Medley

And I've already started putting things in my cart for another order;

- Honey Fig House Extracted Tobacco
    - Banana Pudding
    - Smooth and Mild Tobacco Blend
    - The Ultimate Espresso eLiquid

...so far. But I'm tempted to just order a sampler of every one of their juices and be done with it.
    Domo and alegria like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    I can't be bothered farting around with the camera or webcam and then with the utterly retarded Windows 8 I'm stuck with.

Your never stuck, I've been using Linux for almost 10yrs now. But I'm a advanced user, new users should try linux mint or ubuntu live, meaning you burn it to a cd/dvd and run it from the cd/dvd once you turn off your pc its gone, unless you install it.
    I use puppy linux live and only copy files,photo's,music,movies to my hard drive. Linux comes with its own word processor, graphic editor, just about anything you'll ever need and its 100% free.
    anyways I know a bit off topic
    Jeff
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post

But mine look just like Domo's pic on the first page, but without the serene and elegant background setting.

I got:

- Lemon Chiffon Pie
    - M Type with Natural Tobacco
    - Burley & Candy House Extracted Tobacco
    - Candied Cavendish
    - Ramaglia's Toscano Gold

And it was two free samples, I was a bit over excited there...

- Creamy Chai Latte
    - Magic Melon Medley

And I've already started putting things in my cart for another order;

- Honey Fig House Extracted Tobacco
    - Banana Pudding
    - Smooth and Mild Tobacco Blend
    - The Ultimate Espresso eLiquid

...so far. But I'm tempted to just order a sampler of every one of their juices and be done with it.
    Awesome! I think we finally found you a go to vendor that suits you PERFECTLY!

Be sure to use the voucher I organized from Andrea and Troop for AVF - Its over in the coupon thread!

If you like them now wait until the NET's have steeped for about 4-6 weeks. They are truly extraordinary by then.

I had 4 bottles Candied Cavendish (2 x 5ml samples, 1 x 3/4 full 15ml and a 30ml with about 10ml left) with me on Saturday and handed them out so some here should be able to report what they thought of them - they were all at their peak - more than 2 months since mixing

That one is in my Top 3 all-time-favorite vapes and my favorite NET

AVF Regular
    So how many days is the average delivery to Sydney?
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    So how many days is the average delivery to Sydney?
    Jeff
    Order to shipping usually around 5 days - another 5-10 business days like most of the stuff that comes from the states.

I don't notice much difference between shipping time between US vendors once it has left their shops. I am usually lucky and get mine 5 business days to the day.

The last order now is taking a little longer but I blame customs and Australia Post as they got no influence on it once it left them. USPS has moved it along in the normal timeframe. So its held up at this end of the world somewhere.

AVF Regular
    When I first moved to Australia it used to take5-7 days from the USA or Canada, lately its been closer 14 and around Christmas Mount baker vapor was around 21 days.
    Thanks for info
    Jeff

Yay I'm so glad you like them Jen!! They are by far my favourite vendor i've tried since I started vaping. Every single one I have tried I have liked. The Lemon Chiffon and and Dutch apple crumble need some steeping so I won't hold judgement on them yet.

I didn't think I'd like the banana pudding but omg i'm getting a 60ml bottle of that for sure!
    JenJ likes this.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast