Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Clever smoke nutrilife NEVER

Clever smoke nutrilife NEVER

Not a review as I would never buy one ..

There has been TV ads for these on here for the last week or two .. 1800 number.. will get it later.
    I googled it for lols .. more of a jaw dropper.

Hopefull anyone who googles either of the terms find this site since we rank well on google.

$179 !!!!!!!
    Clever Smoke E-Zigarette
    • Makes it possible to enjoy smoking without the risks associated with tobacco
    • Starter set with e-cigarette, smart case, USB connection and mains plug
    • Includes five flavour capsules with tobacco flavour (1 flavour capsule = approx. 12 cigarettes)
    • 1 battery charge equals approx. 20 cigarettes
    • With neutral-odour vapour: evaporation instead of burning
    • One starter set provides over 1000 drags

hah ..
    Last edited by JatoOspry; 11-03-13 at 11:30 AM.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Clever smoke nutrilife NEVER

This is the new Clever smoke discussion thread.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Before posting in this thread please try and adhere to the following rules:

* Posts should indicate that the content is your opinion. For example:

"I feel/it is my opinion/it seems to me" etc.

* Please stick to factual posts. For example:

"This product to me seems like a poor choice because X is cheaper than Y or X is better built than Y"

* Please try to avoid making assertions that could not reasonably be argued to be true, not on your definition but a legal definition.

I do not disagree with peoples sentiments earlier but AVF (IE Me) has to ensure that it's interest and yours are covered. I feel that this is the best solution. I have trust in the community and I believe these rules to be fair for the re-opening of the thread.

Also additional content to the posts would not hurt.
    GirlyPantz and davee like this.

AVF Regular
    sorry we was naughty jato
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Retired Account
    I believe that Clever Smoke E-Zigarette is a revolutionary way to separate a smoker from his or her money.
    I think there are much better and cheaper kits available than those advertised on television recently like Clever Smoke E-Zigarette.
    The Clever Smoke E-Zigarette website claims that the battery will last through the equivalent of 20 cigarettes, and on forums.aussievapers.com I found information about a battery which would last me for 4 days before recharge was necessary at less than half the price of the Clever Smoke E-Zigarette.
    If you are considering the purchase of Clever Smoke E-Zigarette, please join us at forums.aussievapers.com to find out all about how many options there are out there.
    Clever Smoke E-Zigarette is very expensive, Aussievapers.com is a dedicated Australian forum devoted to vapers and their welfare.
    Considering Clever Smoke E-Zigarette? Check out the info at forums.aussievapers.com first.
    Noe, GirlyPantz, shipo and 9 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I believe that i agree with mrsgruffy
    margyb and da_doc86 like this.

AVF Regular
    clever smoke porduct among others of this nature should be rated in the same area of affectiveness as patchs, lozengers and gum etc as it is a complete and utter waste of money which for the most part will have next to no effect in helping people get rid of the smokes. Please Visit www.aussievapers.com and we will point u in the right direction to reputable local vendors that sell reliable products that actually work, where on battery will last the whole day if not days, where u can get tanks for liquid to last you the whole day not this cartridge bs which never last as advertised. where you can purchase quality liquids for refilling your Pv's (ecigs) at a pittence compared to clever smoke and other second rate bottom feeders praying on peoples good nature. Please i implore anyone reading to come to www.aussievapers.com or visit one of our legit vendors like vapeking, ecigmodshop, ecigsa, vaping cobra, vaping mad, juicewhore, vapebar to name just a few. so please avoid clear smoke products and any company advertising a device that looks like a cigerette. if these companies are charging more that $10-$20 for the product you are getting scammed out of your money by cheap inferior products
    Noe, GirlyPantz, shipo and 2 others like this.

Raa
    I was more intrigued about Potency Wood. Actually everything on the site looks awesome.

I noted for Potency Wood, and at only $79, it includes the Peruvian Maca root and it says
    The Peruvian Maca root culture is probably over 5 millenaries old.
    That would be quite good compared to something like the Phillip Island Macca root which is normally about 32 years old and not very graceful come the morning if he is still there.

Retired Account
    Raa.. you need to come over and clean my monitor. It's your fault I sprayed a mouthful of coffee all over it.
    GirlyPantz and D1git like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Raa View Post
    I was more intrigued about Potency Wood. Actually everything on the site looks awesome.

I noted for Potency Wood, and at only $79, it includes the Peruvian Maca root and it says

That would be quite good compared to something like the Phillip Island Macca root which is normally about 32 years old and not very graceful come the morning if he is still there.
    wtf r u on about
    DAWZZY likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast