Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hairy's e-juice reviews

Howdy y'all

Decided I would have a crack reviewing some ready to use e-juices that I have been sampling of late.

I will review the vaper production and throat hit on a 0 to 10 scale and also describe as best I can the flavour.

For the sake of consistency I will sample all the e-juices I review in this thread with the same equipment; that equipment being a 1100 mAh RIVA batt with an ego-T atto and tank.

On the up and coming list are the following from FSUSA:
    • Pineapple Express 30mg
      Peach Tea 30mg
      PinaColada 30mg
      7 Leaves 30mg
      Baby Back Ribs 30mg
      Kicking Apple 30mg
      555 30mg
      Chocolate Cherry 24mg

& the following from HC:
    • Red Bull 36mg
      Lucky color 36mg (meant to be Lucky Strike)

__________________________________________________ ___________________

So to kick things off lets start with Camtel 30mg from FSUSA.

A slightly yellow liquid that is 100%VG and classed as a 'Tobacco Flavour'.
    Vaper production is quite good, similar to that of an analogue - 8/10
    Throat Hit is OK, I wouldn't say it's overpowering at all, quite mild in fact - 6/10

Taste:
    Some slight tobacco like tones but quite an overwhelming taste of talcum powder.
    I know that's a bit of an odd description but if you smell talcum powder, well that's what it tastes like to me. Over all its vape-able (is that a word ?) and an OK liquid.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Well I hope I did well on my first ever review , please feel free to leave some feed back.
    Watch this space, more reviews to come as stated above !.

Cheers,
    Hairy
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

AVF Regular
    Hey Hairy

How did the 100% VG perform in the eGo-T?

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Hi Richard,

It went quite well, no leaks and the VG seems to produce more vaper than PG from what Ive seen thus far.
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

AVF Regular
    Yes it does produce quite a bit more vapour. Was thinking more in regards to whether you had any wicking issues considering the thickness of the VG vs the PG

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

As far as wicking issues; I didn't encounter any, altho I was conscious in keeping the PV upright with the VG liquid. I was also vaping another flavour of VG liquid last night with no issues at all.
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

FSUSA Pineapple Express 50/50 30mg:

This e-liquid is very close to clear in its visual appearance.
    Vaper production is good - 7/10
    Throat hit is moderate but not overpowering at all, quite 'smooth' - 5/10

The flavour is great, very sweet, hint of pineapple with a good touch of the sweet and sour tang that is associated with certain sweets.
    Overall Im enjoying this flavour alot, very nice, worth adding to the rotation.
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
    Howdy y'all

Decided I would have a crack reviewing some ready to use e-juices that I have been sampling of late.

I will review the vaper production and throat hit on a 0 to 10 scale and also describe as best I can the flavour.

For the sake of consistency I will sample all the e-juices I review in this thread with the same equipment; that equipment being a 1100 mAh RIVA batt with an ego-T atto and tank.

On the up and coming list are the following from FSUSA:
    • Pineapple Express 30mg
      Peach Tea 30mg
      PinaColada 30mg
      7 Leaves 30mg
      Baby Back Ribs 30mg
      Kicking Apple 30mg
      555 30mg
      Chocolate Cherry 24mg

& the following from HC:
    • Red Bull 36mg
      Lucky color 36mg (meant to be Lucky Strike)

__________________________________________________ ___________________

So to kick things off lets start with Camtel 30mg from FSUSA.

A slightly yellow liquid that is 100%VG and classed as a 'Tobacco Flavour'.
    Vaper production is quite good, similar to that of an analogue - 8/10
    Throat Hit is OK, I wouldn't say it's overpowering at all, quite mild in fact - 6/10

Taste:
    Some slight tobacco like tones but quite an overwhelming taste of talcum powder.
    I know that's a bit of an odd description but if you smell talcum powder, well that's what it tastes like to me. Over all its vape-able (is that a word ?) and an OK liquid.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Well I hope I did well on my first ever review , please feel free to leave some feed back.
    Watch this space, more reviews to come as stated above !.

Cheers,
    Hairy
    Hi, this week I tried a few FSUSA juices myself.

Desert Train Overall (Camel i guess tobacco) 3/10 - the overpowering perfumy taste made this one unvapable for me. Alot of people who dont like some of FSUSA tobacco flavors will talk of this perfume/potpurri type aftertaste, and they were right, this one was not to my taste at all.

Mojito Overall 6/10 - you can clearly taste the Rum/Mint/Lime, and be transported to a sunny beach somewhere, cocktail in hand, scantly clad toned bodies all around. Looses a few points because the lime was a bit to overpowering, and i would have liked more rum coming through. Not an all day vape, but a refreshing change. The lime will stay in your atty a while after you change flavors also.

Wyatt Earp Overall 8/10. Was worried about this flavor, as reviewers either think its the best tobacco flavor out there or it tastes like cats piss. Well strap on your six shooter, for me its dekang flu cured tobacco bumped up with a bit of cowboy sweat and dust from a day riding on the range with a bit of chewing tobacco and spit thrown infor good measure. Its about as black a juice as you can get. Don't let my previous comments stop you trying this, what I meant was that it takes the flu cured flavor and takes a bit of that sweet taste away and super charges up the flavors a notch and adding an earthy/griity taste that takes it closer to a real analog with a bit of aniseed?.Lets face it analogs are not exactly the best tasting. Too powerful to be an all day vape, but the best juice to vape while watching deadwood. I let this steep for a month before using.

Just to put the above in context, for me Health Cabin (Dekang) Flu Cured Tobacco is 9/10 and my main vape. The reason is that it is less sweet than say RY4, and the flavors are quite mild, which makes this easy on the palate for me, and well suited to vaping when drinking. I only vape sweet flavors for an hour at a time, and only use tobacco flavours when drinking. Health cabin (dekang) cappuccino is my second favorite, for much the same reason. I know a lot of people dont like dekang, because they say the flavours aren't strong/sweet enough, but that precisely why i think they make good all day vapes.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 25-05-11 at 08:52 PM.

Nice one Mick, have ya had a go at their RY4 yet ?, Im hooked on it lol, might review it next.
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

AVF Regular
    Hi Hairy, I have a bottle of it untried in the fridge, trying to finish a few that I have already opened before I start any others. Its hard to let them sit though. Interested to hear your Ry4 review, i may have to give it a try. I like the dekang RY4.

Like to hear what the baby back ribs is like too.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 25-05-11 at 08:21 PM.

AVF Regular
    Heres some different Wyatt Earp comments - everyones different. First person talks of baby powder too. Give it a try.

"There was a whole thread about this flavor a while back in another sub forum. The first time I tasted it, I swore it tasted kinda baby powder(ish). It ended up being one of my all day favorites for a while.Try to detect black licorice or jalepeno if you can"

Elphaba13
    "Wyatt Earp.
    Sample, 50/50, 24 mg
    I got this as a free sample in my first order. Because of the reviews, I wasn't sure whether to try it. It seems people either love it or hate it. It didn't sound like my sort of thing, so I hadn't touched it. Someone in the FSUSA thread suggested I'd try it, and I took that as a challenge. So I tried it. Absolutely love it. It's my "morning with coffee" vape. An amazing taste that's hard to describe. Definitely aniseed in there, and some other delicious tobacco-ey flavours. Seriously love it. I've just ordered 60 mls.
    9/10"

"FSUSA Wyatt Earp 24mg
    Got this as a sample from my order.

Where to start? Maybe with BLECHHH!!! OK maybe not that bad but its not my cup of tea.

The flavor is very strong. Definitely use a separate atty. I tasted strong hints of licorice, prunes, in a spicy tobacco base. It kinda reminded me of Jagermister a little bit, which is not a pleasant memory btw.... or lack thereof lol.

If you want a mellow tobacco flavor, stay away. If you are adventurous and want to be throttled back in your seat with flavor by all means."

"Wyatt Earp - 24mg pg/vg ratio?

A 3mL bottle of this was given to me. Which was pretty cool, because I only ordered one bottle (the said above) but they still gave it to me. 24mg is too much for me, if I vape it too long I get headaches. So, more than likely I won't even finish this 3mL bottle. This flavor is nothing but purfume to me. I am trying severely to understand or to get another taste other than purfume but there's nothing there. TH is stronger, due to higher nic. Vapor quality is meh, but I can't really take much bigger hits. It's too tasty and too strong. I kind of wish they wouldn't of sent it, though it was a very nice gesture.

Taste - 1/10
    TH - 5/10
    Vapor - 5/10"

"This stuff will leave you feelin like you wrestled a bear in the woods. Okay, not REALLY... but golly gee ya'll this is as earthy of a tobacco vape you're gonna find. :P"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYdI2W-xp4
    Last edited by Mickg33; 25-05-11 at 08:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast