Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: INDIGO VAPOR - Santa Sauce

INDIGO VAPOR - Santa Sauce

This is the forth and final tobacco in this round of my Indigo Vapor e-liquid reviews.

If there is one thing I have learnt by now, it is that I am in for a treat when Tony brings a tobacco juice to the table.

This e-liquid is described as “a special blend of tobacco, chocolate and other holiday goodies” on Indigo Vapors website.

It appears “Santa Sauce” was originally intended as a seasonal flavor but remained on the regular menu due to its popularity.

And I sure am glad it did.

Now – lets have a closer look at this Indigo Vapor tobacco liquid.

Indigo Vapor – Santa Sauce

Description:
    A mellow tobacco, very smooth and almost creamy with a destinct but not overbearing milk chocolate note and hints of caramel sweetness.

T-H: medium

Vapor Production: bold

Flavor Strength: medium

ADV: I love this liquid! I really do! A perfect tobacco ADV for a dessert vape lovers like me.

Final Thoughts:
    This is my favorite Indigo Vapor tobacco liquid to date. This combination could have gone terribly wrong in a couple of ways – especially in the opinion of a mostly NET vaper like myself.

The synthetic tobacco alone is hard to get right – but as I stated many times before – my experience with Tony's liquids has given me confidence only the best synthetic tobacco liquids will carry the Indigo Vapor name.

Then there is the chocolate – which often is overdone or simply tastes aweful. With “Santa Sauce” however this flavor becomes one unity simillar to how the flavors blend in an expensive cigar.

This liquid is incredibly delicious and if dessert vapes are your thing be sure to check this one out sometime. I highly doubt this juice will dissapoint even the most critical vaper out there.

Another Indigo Homerun for sure!
    gregds likes this.

yeah chocolate is definitely hard to get right. I think one of the.worse juice I taste is moccha. the chocolate in it definitely ruin the whole thing. it taste like baby vomit (no joke) glad to see someone gets the chocolate right but im not fan of tobacco myself (funny since I was a smoker) . well actually I haven't tried one myself but just no interest in trying it so far
    alegria likes this.

Besides this one Halo's "Belgian Cocoa", FanceeJuice's "Meesetracks" and Alice In Vapeland's "Black and White Cookie" are the only other vapes with chocolate in the flavor profile I do enjoy.

There are more terrible tobacco vapes out there than vapeable ones - and very few great ones.

I will post more reviews soon but I do not want to flood this forum.

black and white cookie eh... that sounds like oreo to me interesting

i actually love and love mocha (my fav drink) but kind of dissapointed no one seems to get it right yet from what i have tried so far. but then i have only 2 mocha (not all vendors have it)
    alegria likes this.

I only found two vendors who get coffee liquids right.

My favorite of The Plume Room is their "Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino" Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino eliquid by TPR | The Plume Room It tastes like a Gloria Jean Shop smells! YUMMO! If you try them be sure to check out their "Candied Cavendish" and their "Creamy Chai"

My favorite FanceeJuice liquid is their "FJ Pumpkin Spice Latte" Fancee Coffee
    Absolutely delicious. Their "Meesetracks" liquid is what I vape WITH my coffee each morning.

I have not come across an actual Mocha juice I enjoy either. Coffee vapes are hard to get right. Like tobacco vapes it takes a lot of skill.
    Last edited by alegria; 03-05-13 at 04:12 PM.

AVF Regular
    I look forward to sampling this, I also have some Halo 'belgian cocoa' coming in.
    alegria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    I look forward to sampling this, I also have some Halo 'belgian cocoa' coming in.
    Halos Belgian Cocoa is AMAZING - THE best chocolate liquid in my opinion.

Santa's Sauce is fantastic though - I am out at the moment and really miss it!

Just curious - did anyone try any Indigo Vapor besides me?

If so - thoughts?

I'll be placing an order after next Wednesday

AVF Regular
    Still waiting on my Sampler Buckets and other bottles to arrive from them.
    alegria and Jessica like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast