Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Pink Spot Vapors

So i got my order last week and was so impressed by all the flavours i recieved that i have retired all my other juices for the time being and have been vaping on Pink Spot juices exclusively.

Here's a quick rundown on some of the flavours i ordered (3 of them came in a sample 6ml bottle but will definately buy more of them).

Signature Pink Spot - Raspberry based juice with a hint of pineapple and lime. Tastes exactly like a pink lemonade (raspberry based ones not cranberry). Quite a light and refreshing vape.

Signature G Spot - Grape based juice with a hint of pineapple and lime. Similar to the Pink Spot, but with a grape taste. They taste similar but i think g-spot is has a much sharper taste, not as subtle as the Pink Spot.

Lemon Drop - Lemon based juice. Tastes like a lemon candy or a sugar lemon. Not overly sweet, just right. Nice and refreshing.

Tahiti Breeze - I could vape this all summer (can't wait for winter to pass). Tastes like something you would vape on a beach under the sun. I can taste coconut and a hint of banana. The site says Island Rum Cocktail - pretty much sums up what it tastes like.

Jane's Wild Juices - Pineapple, peach & amaretto. Also a nice and refreshing vape. The mix blends together so smoothly. Subtle but satisfying vape.

Dutch Apple Pie - Tastes nothing like any apple pie e-juice i've ever tasted. This has a sort of cinnamon-y apple taste. Tastes exactly like an Apple Danish. But not too sweet. Probably my least vaped juice of the lot (not because it is bad), probably because i don't tend to vape these sort of flavours alot but when i feel like vaping it, it satisfies me.

Juice reviews are subjectives, this is what i got from them after a week. All juices i would vape regularly save for the Dutch Apple Pie (not because it is bad as stated above).

I will be putting in another order shortly, with some of the same juices and maybe another 6-8 different flavours i haven't tried yet (mostly cocktail based) so i will review those when i get them. Prices are a little steeper than usual but well worth it IMO. Still work out much cheaper than cigarettes

www.pinkspotvapors.com

Coupon Code: nu10 for 10% off. (Not sure when this code will expire).

Edit: I forgot to mention, i ordered 12mg for all juices so they only had a light throat hit because thats what i vape. I believe the high nic are mixed 50/50 VG/PG and the ones with lower nic are mixed around 70/30 VG/PG. So all of them produce clouds of vapor.
    Last edited by miggzzz; 15-06-11 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Additional info added.
    PVs Owned: 510 PT || eGo PT || ProVari w/ MAP Tank || Megalodon || REO Grand || GGTB w/ iAtty || Jazz Carto Pipe || Alpha UltraMax w/ RES || Silver Bullet || Big Kazoo || SS GGTS #124 w/ UFS ||

AVF Regular
    Hi,

Good review miggzz

Was looking at these guys as I am as always searching for the best tobacco. If you read this review grimm green he rates them highly, he actually doesn't like their honey flu cured tobacco because it tastes "exactly" like a analog.

Cant order any more myself as I already have about 300 ml's from various other suppliers on the way and my containers in the fridge are already full to capacity but they do look good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHuo...eature=related
    Last edited by Mickg33; 15-06-11 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks Mick! I thought i'd lay off mods for awhile so i'm trying different juices now lol
    PVs Owned: 510 PT || eGo PT || ProVari w/ MAP Tank || Megalodon || REO Grand || GGTB w/ iAtty || Jazz Carto Pipe || Alpha UltraMax w/ RES || Silver Bullet || Big Kazoo || SS GGTS #124 w/ UFS ||

AVF Regular
    lol miggzz me too, but i am actually spending more on drip tips, juice, drip shields, spare reo doors etc etc. I have so much juice now that even if i chain vaped non stop and didn't buy anymore, i would still have a heap that goes off in 18 months........oh well half the juice i buy, isnt as nice as i hoped, and end up passing it on to freinds anyway.

Just bought a sample pack, thanks for the heads up miggzzz. Apparently they're based in vegas and the owners are former bartenders. Can't wait to try it out.

[Nicotine Level:Medium 18mg]
    [Sample Pack Flavor # 1:Tahiti Breeze E-Liquid Refill]
    [Sample Pack Flavor # 2:Golden Apple E-Liquid Refill]
    [Sample Pack Flavor # 3:P.S. I Luv U E-Liquid Refill]
    [Sample Pack Flavor # 4utch Apple Pie E-Liquid Refill]
    [Sample Pack Flavor # 5:Blu Spot E-Liquid Refill]
    [Sample Pack Flavor # 6:French Vanilla E-Liquid Refill]

Quote Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
    Just bought a sample pack, thanks for the heads up miggzzz. Apparently they're based in vegas and the owners are former bartenders. Can't wait to try it out.
    Nice! I hope you enjoy their juice as much as i did. Post your impressions here when you get them as i would be interested to see what you think.

I also couldn't wait till the end of the week and put in my order last night for some more of their juice.

Jamaican Me Crazy, Buttery Nipple, Raspberry Mojito, Golden Apple, Lemberry Cooler & Bikini Martini (and some others i already tried but need more of).

AVF Regular
    Last time I checked their website they didnt ship to OZ-
    wanted to get some of their rave reviews tobacco juice.

AVF Regular
    Gert haven't got my drum yet from oakeysmokey, i am hoping this is good.

My favourite tobacco is Wyatt Earp from FSUSA. Not sure i could say it was just like an analog, but it seems to have enough characteristics and strong flavour without being yuck, to satisfy my smoking urges. It's funny after 7 months for the first time i have had smoking urges again and needed something with more kick than the Flucured I have used all this time. Perhaps I am just forgetting the reasons i quit smoking in the first place.

I have had a few good ones from Kalamazoo and Theecig as well that were good but not outstanding. When I have tried stronger flavours like cuban cigar it has been a disaster for me anyway, and other FSUSA tobacco's I have found too damn perfumy. Let me know how you go in you tobacco quest as I am always searching myself. I am sure you could throw a few drops off menthol in it to suit you lol.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 17-06-11 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gert View Post
    Last time I checked their website they didnt ship to OZ-
    wanted to get some of their rave reviews tobacco juice.
    They ship to Australia now, maybe they didn't before. Have not tried any of their tobacco juice, and have only really seen reviews for their 'Honey Cured Tobacco'.

If your looking for good tobacco juice i hear AVE's Boba's Bounty & Gorilla juice are the ones to get - they don't ship to Australia though
    Last edited by miggzzz; 17-06-11 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Spelling!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Gert haven't got my drum yet from oakeysmokey, i am hoping this is good.

My favourite tobacco is Wyatt Earp from FSUSA. Not sure i could say it was just like an analog, but it seems to have enough characteristics and strong flavour without being yuck, to satisfy my smoking urges. It's funny after 7 months for the first time i have had smoking urges again and needed something with more kick than the Flucured I have used all this time. Perhaps I am just forgetting the reasons i quit smoking in the first place.

I have had a few good ones from Kalamazoo and Theecig as well that were good but not outstanding. When I have tried stronger flavours like cuban cigar it has been a disaster for me anyway, and other FSUSA tobacco's I have found too damn perfumy. Let me know how you go in you tobacco quest as I am always searching myself. I am sure you could throw a few drops off menthol in it to suit you lol.
    Hi Mick. Thanks for the suggestions on juices. Wondering if you have tried HC Wenston- closest to a cig I have found and not perfumey or peanutty. (Hard to rec flavours though everyone else might hate what I like)

Funny about how the cravings come back at intervals, just when least expected! sneaky! I find the same -its the brain chemicals giving their last struggles perhaps. Friend of mine was a heavy smoker and gave up cold turkey, but I spoke to her the night she finished moving house, she said that although she hadnt smoked for ten years right then she would kill for a cigarette.!
    I find stress seems to initiate cravings, or perhaps they just periodically kick in anyhow.

Yes a few squirts of menthol saves some otherwise unvapable unlovable frankenjuice lol..

PS I read where Ok smokey's roll your own triple strength range is very good but havnt tried them.!
    Last edited by gert; 17-06-11 at 04:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast