Bozecig - Review of first order

In my desperate search for Boge cartomizers, I came upon Bozecig. Prices seemed ok, and they had what I wanted in stock. At first I balked at the postage, but then i realised it would be sent express. I think that's important to note, because a lot of people might see the postage cost and walk away, if you don't realise it's express, it does seem excessive.

I ordered 10 Boge LR 2.0 cartomizers and 2 x filling syringes. I ordered last Friday, they were sent Monday, and arrived Tuesday. That's not bad service, considering there was a weekend in there!

Everything was wrapped up tight in bubble wrap, so that it wouldn't get damaged. I liked that - nothing worse than getting goods that have been trashed during delivery. I've only tried 4 of the cartos, but I have to say, they are fantastic. I doubt I'll go back to atties. Haven't had a dead carto (except the one I killed by being a bit enthusisastic with the syringe and destroying the filler, but that was purely "operator error").

I also got a free lanyard thrown in, which was nice!

So to summarise:

Price: 5 stars
    Delivery: 5 stars
    Customer Service: 5 stars

I will definitely be making another order. (probably in about an hour, in fact!)

Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi Elphaba,

Thanx for your great review....Glad your happy with your order and the service.

In light of your review i have changed the checkout postage option to reflect Express Post instead of just Flat Rate

Again Thanx and look forward to dealing with you in the future

Boz
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Good call. I think it will make a difference. And you are welcome!