Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

light487's Reviews and Videos

Hey, so this will be a thread for all my reviews that I do both text and video. I won't bother going over the ones I have already done in the past. So I will start with one I did today, which is a "tips and tricks" style video with the topic being "Stealth Vaping".. it's a how-to and explanation of stealth vaping.

Here's how it works:

1. Take a standard draw of the vapour into your mouth.
    2. Suck it back into your lungs quickly and enjoy the satisfaction from the throat hit and flavour.
    3. Now breathe in again to your full (or comfortable) lung capacity.
    4. Exhale with more force than normal.

It's that extra intake of air in step 3 that makes all the difference. You've already gotten the satisfaction from the throat hit and flavour, now you just need to get the vapour out without alerting anyone. By mixing extra air in, the vapour becomes thinner and dissipates a lot quicker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZO8opyg14k
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Re: light487's Reviews and Videos

Thats a neat little guide. Ive been stealth vaping it up in my office but sometimes still unexpectedly throw out some vape. Turns out it was step two I missing out on!

Hope to see more eh

Its good getting more involved with videos, guides and reviews.

dbn

*cough cough* i know someone who hasnt dont a review in a while..

(points at jato)

JuiceWhore.com - Menthol

This is my first review of the JuiceWhore.com flavours I have.

For this flavour I am using a standard 510 atomiser on a USB Passthrough device.

Packaging: The liquid comes in a clear 10ml (though 30ml are available) Dekang style bottle with a clearly printed label that covers almost the whole bottle. The label contains the JuiceWhore.com logo, the product category (in this case "Hand Made e-Juice For Vapourising"), it clearly indicates that there is no nicotine present, and the name of the flavour too. In this case I received a "Doubler", which is a double-flavour mix. There is also a general ingredients list printed on the label. My only criticism of the packaging is that the label goes all the way around the bottle, which doesn't allow you to see how much you have left but it is a minor thing.

The liquid is crystal clear and flows/drips well. When sniffed, the fragrance is that of a true menthol (not mint) with a mixture of a sweet tobacco flavour. The tobacco flavour reminds me of the Ruyuan range (e.g. RY1, RY2, RY3 etc) which is to say that it is not a nutty tobacco like that found in State Express/555.

When vaped, the liquid tastes like an even 50/50 mix of menthol and tobacco with neither one or the other cancelling each other out. The menthol is not overly strong but you can certainly feel the coolness of it in your mouth and down your throat as you inhale. It is certainly not a sweet and strong mint, it is instead like a slightly sweet menthol vape.

I have used a 52mg VG based nicotine liquid to mix it 50/50 with to produce a 26mg strength and found the throat hit to be above average mainly on the inhale due to the menthol adding an extra bite to it.

The mixed juice leaves the mouth a little dry after 30mins or more of vaping but not unpleasantly. There is a definite menthol and slightly sweet tobacco aftertaste that lingers for a short time.

Overall, I think this is a superb Menthol "blend" flavour rather than a pure menthol. It is not a very strong menthol but rather a vape that tries to replicate a menthol cigarette where you can still taste some tobacco. I have had menthol blends in the past but with those other ones, the menthol has always overpowered the tobacco. This is not the case with the JuiceWhore.com Menthol.

(I am currently doing a video that will contain an introduction to JuiceWhore.com flavours as well as this flavour and others.)

Del
    AussieVapers approved Vendor

Thanks for the great review Light487!

I just wanted to mention that the measurement on the 10ml bottle labels is out, which is why the wrap all the way around, I've noticed myself its a pain as you can't really see whats left in the bottle easily. Unfortunately I've got a few to use up before I get new ones

Looking forward to your other reviews!

Del
    The original and the best !

JuiceWhore.com - Del's Ultimate Pipe

This is my second review of the JuiceWhore.com flavours I have.

For this flavour I am using a standard 510 atomiser on a USB Passthrough device.

Packaging: The liquid comes in a clear 10ml (though 30ml are available) Dekang style bottle with a clearly printed label that covers almost the whole bottle. The label contains the JuiceWhore.com logo, the product category (in this case "Hand Made e-Juice For Vapourising"), it clearly indicates that there is no nicotine present, and the name of the flavour too. In this case I received a "Doubler", which is a double-flavour mix. There is also a general ingredients list printed on the label. My only criticism of the packaging is that the label goes all the way around the bottle, which doesn't allow you to see how much you have left but that is a minor thing.

The liquid is a deep brown or caramel colour and flows/drips well. When sniffed, the fragrance is that of toffee of the type you would buy at a local fete/fair rather than from a shop. That transparent sugar and gelatine toffee that is very hard, sometimes chewy and can be caramel in colour. After mixing, this sweet fragrance drops off a lot and it begins to smell more like a tobacco flavour.
    When vaped, the liquid tastes like a slightly sweet french pipe tobacco flavour, however it is unlike the other french pipe tobacco flavours I have had in the past. There is something about this one that makes it unique and unfortunately, even after vaping it for over 24 hours, I am unable to describe what makes it unique. It is possibly the type of sweetness that is setting it apart from the others. It also has a light smokieness to the flavour as well.

I have used a 52mg VG based nicotine liquid to mix it 50/50 with to produce a 26mg strength and found the throat hit to be above average and a tiny bit raspy like sensation similar to that of smoking. Both the inhale and exhale throat hits are of equal strength.
    The mixed juice leaves the mouth a little dry after 30mins or more of vaping but not unpleasantly. There is a slight aftertaste of the sweetness but it tends towards a condensed milk like sweetness.

Overall, I think this is a very vapeable pipe tobacco flavour that is unique from the other ones on the market that I have tried. I have vaped it for over 24 hours and I am still enjoying it a lot.

Not to be too much of a stickler or anything light487 but maybe you could actually say what the flavour is you're vaping? I hate having to guess just from your comments.

Thanks
    ---------- Tex -----------

oops never mind, found it in the post title, my bad. Though I still think it'd be nice to put it in the top of the post too, heh.
    ---------- Tex -----------

Yer.. not sure why I can't edit my own posts. It seems the option was removed during the forum's make-over..

JuiceWhore.com - Spliced Lime

JuiceWhore - Under-Development Flavour: Spliced Lime

This is my third review of the JuiceWhore.com flavours I have. This flavour is still under development by the manufacture, so may (or may not) change for the final product. JuiceWhore.com allows you to select one of the under development flavours to receive a 4ml sample of with every order you make.

For this flavour I am using a standard 510 atomiser on a Screwdriver MkI.

Packaging: The liquid comes in a clear 10ml (though 30ml are available) Dekang style bottle with a clearly printed label that covers almost the whole bottle. The label contains the JuiceWhore.com logo, the product category (in this case "Hand Made e-Juice For Vapourising"), it clearly indicates that there is no nicotine present, and the name of the flavour too. In this case I received a "Doubler", which is a double-flavour mix. There is also a general ingredients list printed on the label. My only criticism of the packaging is that the label goes all the way around the bottle, which doesn't allow you to see how much you have left but that is a minor thing.

The liquid is crystal clear colour but changes to a slightly pinkish colour over the course of 24 hours after being mixed with nicotine juice. When sniffed, the fragrance is that of a Lime Splice (i.e. an ice-cream confectionery that consists of vanilla ice cream covered in a layer of flavoured ice, in this case lime flavoured ice). After mixing, this fragrance remains fairly strong but obviously reduced depending on how much mixing liquid you add.

When vaped, the liquid tastes like a Lime Splice ice-cream but also has hints of a creamy peach flavour. So for people who don't know what a Lime Splice tastes like, they might consider the flavour to be more peach than lime but it is a close call. It is not so sweet that it becomes cloying or sickening but it is sweet enough to enjoy it as a confection.

I have used a 52mg VG based nicotine liquid to mix it 50/50 with to produce a 26mg strength and found the throat hit to be stronger than normal, this may be to do with the type of flavourings used. It's not an overpowering throat hit, just noticeably stronger than the two previous flavours I reviewed so far.

The mixed juice leaves the mouth a little dry after 30mins or more of vaping but not unpleasantly. There is a slight aftertaste of the lime/peach mixed with the vanilla ice-cream flavour but fades quickly enough to be not overpowering.

Overall, I think this is a very nice flavour that is unique from the other lime flavours available on the market. The others I have tried tended to taste like lime cordial with no depth of flavour. I have been vaping it for over a day and still enjoying it immensely.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast