Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mega Dual Coil CLEAR Cartos

MDCCC's for short.

I acquired a 5 pack of these to try out today. Very funky indeed, first impressions are good. They work just like a normal dual coil but have a clear body lol.

Great to see the filling process and all the juice wick its way through the filler.
    I did burn one out, but that was due to user error.

Any one else playing with these ATM ?. Thoughts and feelings towards them ?.
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
    MDCCC's for short.

I acquired a 5 pack of these to try out today. Very funky indeed, first impressions are good. They work just like a normal dual coil but have a clear body lol.

Great to see the filling process and all the juice wick its way through the filler.

Got one here but havent used it yet. Dont see it'll be any different to the ordinary duals.

Being able to see inside isnt an issue for me because I only use them with a tank.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    Ego cones don't fit them. Draw gets a bit tight on my revo after a week or so but other than that I love 'em.

Though my most recent one had a dry patch in the polyfill towards the bottom... Always fun when they start dripping out the bottom before the whole thing is wet... I had to themometer shake the **** out of it with the batt end capped to get it to soak up but it was messy. (The other 9 out of the 10 pack were fine though so go figure)

I'm using the healthcabin clear dual coils here - been on 'em for a while now

Acb
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy View Post
    MDCCC's for short.

Got a pic / link for us Hairy?

JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

Acb
    Ah yeah thanks mate - look a bit like the G4's.

AVF Regular
    I forgot to mention one thing, don't sit on them... they will crack from the threaded base pretty easily. Lost one this way when my mate decided to sit down on my couch without looking... common sense I know

Just to throw some more acronyms out there - I just ordered some eMDCC's from Madvapes... can't wait to try these

AVF Regular
    Hairy: how many days are you able to go on one of these?

Not sure yet Mech, only been playing with them for a few days. With the stainless ones I average about a week and a half b4 they get really bad a gummed up so Im sorta expecting the same from these.
    JuiceWhore Sig

#1 on the spaceship
    Pro-Hairy dual weilder !

AVF Regular
    No noticeable drop off in flavor? My cartos get gunked fast, but with the new provari, much better (winks).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast