Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

XXXL dual coil cartomizers,they hold almost 5ml of E liquid

I took a punt on these dual coil cartomizer just because i am a big fan of the dual coil technology.
    My surprise was how much juice this thing takes! close to 5 ml !
    It vapes like a normal dual coil with Amazing throat hit & great flavor.
    They have an ego connector & hits like a bull even on a small ego battery.
    I also tried them on my Provari with adapter & found that there is no need for more then 3.8 to 4 volts.
    In fact they still hit nice at 3.4 volts.

These were only available in the US but now a local supplier stock the cartomizer by themselves or a kit with 2 batts & 3 cartomizer.

I strongly recommend these to anyone who wants a great vaping experience even with the generic Ego battery.
    So far I had mine for a few days & they still work like a charm.

i purchased mine at gg ecigs in Melbourne. They also had the Ego adapter for my Provari

AVF Regular
    Did yours come in green packaging too like mine?

I'm a little bewildered why my Smoktek branded emdccs come in the same green plastic as my Healthcabin Dual Coil Cartos did! Almost as if Smoktek make the HC ones but take their logo off... My tin foil hat is peaking!

I am a little wary of dropping a 5ml into a single carto.. I have the 2.5ml (ish) XXL's and I am ok with that size.. so I think I will stick with these for now. Thanks for the confirmation that they are basically the same but with more capacity though.. it's good to know.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Quote Originally Posted by rysup View Post
    Did yours come in green packaging too like mine?

I'm a little bewildered why my Smoktek branded emdccs come in the same green plastic as my Healthcabin Dual Coil Cartos did! Almost as if Smoktek make the HC ones but take their logo off... My tin foil hat is peaking!
    Thats because HealthCabin buy direct from SmokTech same as I buy from SmokTech, same as you could buy from SmokTech if you ordered a min of 500pcs.

The differences in boxing comes from whoever SmokTech have manufacture the Carto's

My first shipment from them came in White Boxes with Green Packaging as you describe. My second and subsequent shipments have come in Black packaging with the SmokTech logos all over them.

SmokTech themselves do not manufacture these cartos....they tender the production out between a number of different manufacturers. When you order from SmokTech, they are then sent off to be made, not picked out of a stockpile that have already been made.

I hope that helps

They are still the same quality product by the way...manufactured to the same standards with the same QA processes

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

AVF Regular
    Hack you're a legend. Appreciate the explanation - I thought as much but it's nice to have it confirmed

/tinfoil hat off

Quote Originally Posted by light487 View Post
    I am a little wary of dropping a 5ml into a single carto.. I have the 2.5ml (ish) XXL's and I am ok with that size.. so I think I will stick with these for now. Thanks for the confirmation that they are basically the same but with more capacity though.. it's good to know.
    Hi light487
    they are the same but not the same. the draw is different & the flavor & throat hit is very different.
    i use both & depends on my mood i change between them. my preference is the 5ml but i like the xxl for flavor change.

for the first time in my e smoking life i tried to recycle a cartomizer. i took my 5ml xxxl that i was using for about 3 weeks with Contact a moderator! churchil flavor(very highly recomend) & decided to give it a go.
    i read the forums & watched videos but finaly decided to go simple.
    i just washed it with tap water & blew it through the connector hole.
    i then left it to dry for about 4 days,toped it up with some liquid & left it for a further two days.
    the result was a very clean taste & plenty of smoke as usualy expected of a new one.

very happy to report that if you have a few of them then this slow system is very good to clean those big carto's.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    I've had problems getting these to fire on eGo batts & 510N
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

probably just lack of contact. they are meant for ego batery but somtimes they need a bit of " pulling on the contact " method.
    not all ego batts are the same. but they work on joye ego & any 510 that is not too far reccesed.

probably just lack of contact. they are meant for ego batery but somtimes they need a bit of " pulling on the contact " method.
    not all ego batts are the same. but they work on joye ego & any 510 that is not too far reccesed. hope that helps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast