Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Thumbs up Vapebar!

Thumbs up Vapebar!

I wanted some pg and vg to water down some too strong juices, an maybe start some DIY. Vapebar had good prices, so I figured I'd try them out. While I was there I also got a gourmet vapor doubler and a couple of drip tips.

I ordered Wednesday morning, it was dispatched the same day, and arrived today. So that's less than 2 days from Perth to Regional Australia, only $7.50 (not $8.50, oops) shipping costs.

Customer contact was great and friendly. I also go 2 x 10ml bottles and a syringe thrown in for free.

I'm really thrilled with them.

Thanks Hack!
    Last edited by Elphaba; 26-08-11 at 06:14 PM.

Hi Elphaba,

Glad to see that everything arrived in order....I must have overcharged your shipping though we offer $7.50 Flat Rate Shipping

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

It might have been $7.50. I just checked my invoice. It WAS $7.50. Wow, even better than I thought. Of course, now you know I never check my totals, feel free to rip me off at will..... (OOPS). I'll amend my post.

Ho, sounds great, $7.5, and 2 days from Perth to Regional Australia!
    Ecigator - China Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer
    http://www.ecigator.net

AVF Regular
    Vapebar's shipping is awesome. The last one got from Perth to Adelaide overnight.

AVF Regular
    Ordered a Provari and juice from vapebar. Really good communication and stock/range. Will definitely do more business with them. Cannot wait to try Maiden Coffee.

AVF Regular
    Which Provari did you get?

Hello. My name is Dave. I'm addicted to my Provari

So, i've travelled across the country and met up with a bloke named Hack and he has rocked my little world. He sorted me out with all the bits that I wanted (Black chrome Provari, Provari batts, whizz-bang charger that charges all my batts (except for the eGo's), spacers, tank-tints, some nice ally drip tips, ally liquinator, cut cartos, some Gourmet Vapor juice (which I still haven't tried yet because I can't put down Del's Ultimate Pipe) and a box of freebie Kanger HDC cartos). I even cracked an invite to his Perth invitation only VapeMeet.

Product knowledge = 10/10.
    Customer service = 10/10 (he met me for a coffee and we spent two hours shooting the breeze and slurping on Provari's).
    Product = 10/10.

Hack is a true professional provider and I have no hesitation in telling anyone who will ask me exactly what I think If you are a vaper anywhere in the greater Australian area, do yourself a favour and check out the VapeBar (I don't know if he does international shipping - but if he does - hook up!!!)
    steve.c likes this.
    JuiceWhore Sig
    Daily Vape1: Del's Ultimate Pipe
    Daily Vape2: Del's Choc Mint Dream
    Daily Vape3: Any other JW flavour
    Provari, Jazz CartoPipe, 510N, a heap of eGo batts with cartos and tanks

can one use water to "water " down the e-juice mix... ??

Am get some nausea or heartburn from the 18 mg mint Nic juice from Heavens gifts,..

Is this because it is "Mint" or is it because it's 18 mg, do i need to "cut" it with water .. ??

As per your emails to me over the past hour.

It is not advisable to mix your eJuice in a 50/50 ratio with water. You are better placed to add or dilute eJuice with either PG or VG

Further to that....if you are having adverse effects with anything that you are vaping, you are better advised to cease using it until you can best determine the cause.

In this situation it could be reactions to either...... Nicotine or PG or VG or Heavens Gifts eJuice or a larger combination of all.

What have you changed recently? What have you done differently to get this result...? Work backwards to the last point where you were in vaping bliss and isolate the problem.
    TheDishD likes this.

Buy genuine e-cigarette gear - Check out www.vapebar.com.au

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast