Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By Fatman

Thread: Volcano ejuices

Volcano ejuices

Hey guys, I just got back from hawaii and while there i walked from my hotel to the Volcano vapebar near waikiki beach and bought a couple of ejuices which i was able to try out and then buy
    Blue water punch - very watermelon flavour with a hint of mixed berries,very sweet and a great vape
    Bonzai banana - Very sweet semi artificial banana flavour but incredible flavour probably my new best fruit flavour and wish i bought a litre of it.

I am not sure if they deliver to australia but they are definately premium juices however at $13.99 for 15ml it is a premium price. If anyone knows who sells other great fruit flavoured ejuices that deliver to australia i would love to know as i am aquiring a sweeter tooth as my nic level reaches a minimum.I tried a ton of juices for free and the staff were great so anyone holidaying in hawaii check them out. You cant beat try before u buy,cheers

i just ordered from Volcano E cigs in Hawaii and they do deliver to Australia! also they have a supplier in the UK as well that also delivers to Australia. if you order from the Hawaii store you have to personally call to set up your account with them, with the UK store you can do it all online and they offer the same products that the us store does awaiting my package, pretty slow shipping

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by daddo78 View Post
    Hey guys, I just got back from hawaii and while there i walked from my hotel to the Volcano vapebar near waikiki beach and bought a couple of ejuices which i was able to try out and then buy
    Blue water punch - very watermelon flavour with a hint of mixed berries,very sweet and a great vape
    Bonzai banana - Very sweet semi artificial banana flavour but incredible flavour probably my new best fruit flavour and wish i bought a litre of it.

I am not sure if they deliver to australia but they are definately premium juices however at $13.99 for 15ml it is a premium price. If anyone knows who sells other great fruit flavoured ejuices that deliver to australia i would love to know as i am aquiring a sweeter tooth as my nic level reaches a minimum.I tried a ton of juices for free and the staff were great so anyone holidaying in hawaii check them out. You cant beat try before u buy,cheers

was julia still there ?
    coffee sounds great too..

bugzme likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

CCC
    Doesn't look like Julia inhales

Super Moderator
    theres probably a swallow joke there, but i am too classy to think of one.

edit .. and you are correct, just a mouth puffer..
    CCC likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    just a mouth puffer..
    I'd say shes an "above average " Mouth Puffer
    CCC likes this.
    EPM V1-18650,V2-18490 top of the list,LBCB,BBCB, Provari V2 and mini ,Segelei 50W boxmod, REO mini +2.1, 18490 REO ,Reo Woodvil 14500 , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), kicked jazz 18500 pipe ,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011
    AVF Rules , Read and understand them