Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Vape King Flavours review!!!

Vape King Flavours review!!!

So this is my personal review on the flavours i've so far brought and tried from Vape king, For the most part i've found the biggest part of them very enjoyable, so you might want to give these guy's a try they are more than helpful, very easy to deal with

Fruity Tingles:
    A lovely light fruity taste. Very light on the pallet. Not overly sweet.
    It's not a flavour that becomes over powering to me after a time of vapeing it, like some flavours can be. Has a slight tiny aniseed note too. I do really enjoy this vape!

Banana Split:
    This is an awesome tasting vape. Very light on the pallet. Subtle, TRUE banana flavour with a light, almost ice-cream after taste.

Italian Espresso :
    This is a very TRUE short black coffee flavour. Not personally a favorite for myself as I'm not a lover of black coffee. If you are, you would adore this vape. I'll hang out for a coffee and cream one, but for those strong coffee lovers, it's a must!

Spearmint :
    This vape would be perfect as an after dinner vape. A real spearmint flavour, this i found amazing. Its great to refresh your palette. Not one i could personally vape all day, but i find it a lovely refreshing vape. (tends to hang onto attys so be aware of this fact)

Strawberry:
    Well Strawberry is one of those flavours you cant mistake for something else. It's a great sweet, ripe taste. No bitterness or sour after taste. This is my husbands all day vape (when he's not pinching my Raspberry)

Lemon Meringue Pie:
    I enjoy this light lemon taste, with just a hint of meringue on the ex-hale.
    This is a great day vape. Not over powering at all ,just nice subtle flavours that melt in your mouth. I personally found this one very enjoyable.

Strawberry Tart :
    Yum says it all pretty much. It's a great spin off, on the normal every day fresh strawberry, with just a light crust taste floating in the background. This I enjoy as a change from just strawberries.

Emerald Shot:
    Its a awesome Green coloured e-juice. Makes for a intersting fun look ...
    This is a drink I've never tasted before, so its hard for me to say if it likens to the "real" thing ... But what i found with this vape was a EXPLOSION of aniseed in my mouth. Being a true lover of anything aniseed, i found this most enjoyable. Any lover of aniseed would love this vape. I would just about put money on that fact.

Menthol Eucalyptus drops:
    Well, what can I say... it is as the name says. For me, not the most enjoyable vape I've tasted so far, but I think this would be a keeper for those head-cold and flu times. When you're blocked up, this is bound to unblock the most backed up sinus.
    Last edited by IHopeIcanVape; 07-09-11 at 02:04 PM.

Vape King?

Hi, another newbie here, looking for nice e-juices. I tried to google "Vape King" but got nothing, it came up with Vapor King. Is the the company that you got your juices from?

here you go hope this helps

http://www.vapeking.com.au/

Thanks for your help

Your more than welcome

Just wanted to say I received my sampler juices from VapeKing today, only ordered on Tuesday!! wonderful service, as well as fantastic customer service. Have just tried the chocolate OMG! so yummy!! can't wait to taste the rest. Mr VapeKing, can you tell me if the juices get better with age, or will they stay the same? Either way, I am over the moon with the taste so far. Well done!

some people say all flavours taste better if left a while after mixed with the nic to steep a while ( around a week ) but in saying that i've not managed to get far enough ahead to give many of mine steeping time ... lol

Mix it and slurp it I say
    gregds likes this.
    JuiceWhore Sig
    Daily Vape1: Del's Ultimate Pipe
    Daily Vape2: Del's Choc Mint Dream
    Daily Vape3: Any other JW flavour
    Provari, Jazz CartoPipe, 510N, a heap of eGo batts with cartos and tanks

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by HangDog View Post
    Just wanted to say I received my sampler juices from VapeKing today, only ordered on Tuesday!! wonderful service, as well as fantastic customer service. Have just tried the chocolate OMG! so yummy!! can't wait to taste the rest. Mr VapeKing, can you tell me if the juices get better with age, or will they stay the same? Either way, I am over the moon with the taste so far. Well done!
    As they are mixed to order, they may take some time for the flavours to actually meld together. You'll find the simpler flavors don't require much steeping whereas some of the more complex ones do benefit from steeping. I've never had the patience to steep any juice though
    gregds likes this.

thats pretty much what i said

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast